Taking Junior and Grandpa on a little 300k ride to get away from the Vaalies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XRRX

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
With the "Great December Take-over" in full swing here in the south - I decided to abandon ship yesterday... As always Skolla was ready for a ride, and as I'm a bit behind on "father-and-son" time, I took Junior with ...  :3some:
We left George around 9 after a good brekkie at Chinno's - joined by Uncle Lions...
Across a crowded Outeniqua Pass  :eek7:, and then gravel at Zebra via De Hoop; Volmoed to Bosvarkie just shy of Calitzdorp.
After some refreshments and great homemade "slaptjips" - we took the Groenfontein road to Swartberg. Stopped at Wilgewandel for a bite, Schoemanspoort to Oudtshoorn, and then gravel all the way via Montagu Pass to George...  8)
What an awesome day with a "lekka" ride and the bonus of having a 12 yr old in the conversation - with his youthfull humor; jokes; teasing  ::)  and singing behind me on the bike!!!  :patch:  :lol8:
Hats of to him for his endurance - it can't be too comfortable on the rear of an XR ... well he's still sleeping...  :snorting:

Attachments

• Zebra1.JPG
    Zebra1.JPG
    282.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Zebra2.JPG
    Zebra2.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 297
  • Volmoed.JPG
    Volmoed.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Bosvarkie.JPG
    Bosvarkie.JPG