Varadero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reg

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Hi everyone

It has been a while since I chatted. I have just been busy. (I have not even got my pilots license yet)

Well I have done it, I sign the papers this afternoon and hopefully pick up my new baby tomorrow. :D

Yes, I am upgrading to a Varadero. Honda has offered me a deal which I cannot refuse. I am going to be heart broken to see my trusty TA go, she has given me many happy motoring hours. :(

I took the bike for a test drive yesterday. WOW!!! is all I can say. The bike is HUGE, but comfortable. I shudder to think what would happen if it fell over, 235KG. The power is instantaneous, and lots of it. The gearbox is as smooth as silk, but I had to get used to the handling, it does not flick as easily as the TA.

It is incredibly sure footed, and runs from 2500 RPM upwards. Self maintenance looks scary as there are a lot more bits on the bike. One other bit is an adjustable screen, no more buffeting YAY.

Chat to you all soon, I will let you know when I have my new beast parked in my garage. :wink: