Buying a new GSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GS12

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
So I decided to buy a new GSA, not the best idea over silly season, but set forth none the less. What differing approaches the dealers have, some clearly just not interested in business with the same attitude Toyota had with their Hilux at one point of "I dont really care about selling to you as someone will walk in behind you and I will get my sale" to some salesmen, whom I have never dealt with before, treating you with mutual respect.

Big thumbs up to the Pretoria guys, including the KTM in Centurion, who were all great to deal with. As for my home province, BMW Umhlanga (whom I have bough some cars from too) really comming to the party with the "other" dealer clearly not interessted at all. Then BMW in Nelspruit (just way to far from me) but also really good sales approach from them!

As for the dealer there in the cape, why do you advertise GSA's even om gumtree and recently as the 26th and when someone calls you argue the fact that its std GS's whilst the add clearly is for GSA's with current pricing of R209450 whilst you cannot deliver at these prices as you dont have stock and wont have till way after the price increase has come into play in January, I dont get it....

Ah well, maybe thats why some sales people just do better than others.....just sharing, not intended as "bashing" for sensitive viewers