Wazzup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ri

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hello, it's 2:45 am and I just made payment on my first bike - a 2nd hand DR650. Having a glass (okay, a bottle) of red wine to celebrate (and to forget that I'm supposed to be working)

It still needs a bit of work - most notably shaving of the seat, because, short stuff that I am, my toes barely touch ground.

I've been a Wild Dog member for a little while and even attended the XT rally late last year, in a Ford Ecosport because my ride, Kodgehopper, took a spill. Huge fun, great people!

Got all the gear already, just need better boots, apparently ???

I'm excited and scared! I can't even turn a bike yet! My brother-in-law lets me practice on his 250-voetsek on the farm when I visit, but my top speed is 30km and I have to stop and push it around corners. If I could, I'd change my Profile Name to "Slow Ri" just so any groups I join are warned up front  :biggrin:

I've read Deon Meyer's book and I'd love to do the routes. So many lovely dirt tracks waiting for me  :ricky:

See you soon... most like as you whizz by hehehehe

Attachments

• RiDR650.jpg
    RiDR650.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 228