X Kulcha - Wow..............................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettp

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have to share this experience.....

I had an off in December, and my "Easy Over" pants were damaged quiet badly, but were still repairable.... I contacted X Kulcha (manufacturers)  to ask what the cost would be to repair said pants....i was happy to pay for the repair.

Shortly after i sent the email, i received a call from Preston who duely informed me that they would gladly replace my pants...free of charge. Too say i was amazed is an understatement......

So, yesterday I went across to their offices and was welcomed in by Preston, who not only replaced my pants, but took time out to explain everything about their range and to answer all my questions. I have yet to experience service like theirs...truly amazing!!!

Now, here comes my point...never ride without decent ATGATT - and use decent kit like X kucha!!! Not only will it save your skin, it will surpass your expectations.

Thanks to Preston and his team, you have reaffirmed my faith in your product and in humanity!!!

Service beyond expectation!