Can Yamaha be any Kakker at the Dakar???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcussen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
14 on the trot now for KTM, absolutely dominating across the field still from the pro's to Malle, down to amateurs… Honda doing well despite challenges, even Sherco making some good ground with basically ONE rider… but Yamaha, ( as we have some serious experts on this forum )  :loll: just really really kak… and even with the best rider last year in Cyril, they couldn't make it happen.

I really just have to laugh at the guys who claim Yamaha as the best racing history - especially when you look at the size of Yamaha global across all their products and the cash they have to throw at the Dakar.

Love it… KTM 14 year back to back…. Yamaha….  :imposer: Now, I like the Yamaha brand, I have had a yammie, I think they are OK…. but there are some serious yammie die hards on this forum who need a good roundhouse kick to the chin with a boot stamped KTM…. leave your "Yamaha is the greatest" at the front door from now on please….