Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silberfuchs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hello Dogs!

I was admitted to the forum already more than a year ago and want to thank the responsible guys for that.

At that time I joined, since I wanted to sell my bike due to underutilization. Then I started reading and reading, saw pictures and pictures, found an atmosphere of camaraderie...and finally decided not to sell my ysterperd. Thanks for this very positive influence you all had on my life.
  I am still not sitting on my "Katie" every day but I try to get more mileage into my behind as the occasion arises.
Probably I will not flood the forum with daredevil ride reports and stunning photographs, mostly because I am not so "wild" any more and rather bad with all electronic gadgets.

I live with my wife in the North West Province where we run a small cattle farm. (Ek huiwer nog om myself 'n boer te noem, te groot is daardie predikaat.) I will place another post at "Sheldyn's" Roadside Assistance Database. There will be more information about our location.

Oorspronklik is ek 'n Oostenryker wat lank terug oor verskillendste redes in hierdie mooi land kom bly het. Daarom is my Afrikaans en ook die Engels maar nie perfek nie. Jammer daarvoor, ek sal altyd onderneem om mooi te praat en korrek te spel.
Amper vergeet ek: my "Katie" kom ook uit Oostenryk, naamlik Mattighofen. Haar van is KTM, haar voornaam is 950 SE.

Julle s'n

Silberfuchs