The Dinosaur . The Cous. The "Lekker" Surprise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
The Dinosaur. The Cous .The Pass and the “lekker” Surprise.

So here I was this Thursday Arvies  scheming to myself after having a few cold ones and checking out like how the other WD are like taking these lekker Rides on there Bonnies that I “sommer” got “Mooerse”  jealous.

So I takes out my nokia and starts to phone the other WD ou’s and tunes to them that we need to take a cruise “sommer like from Friday to Sunday and that I have a “lekker”  route all planned,. First we cruise from Pretoria to Cullinan then to Settlers onwards to Vaal water where I “sommer” no another (Goose) and we can like sleep over at her possie and have a few cold ones and brag about how lekker we ride our bonnies, then cruise to Rustenberg where I know another (Goose) and that we can “sommer” kip over there at her possie and have one or two more cold ones and talk some more “Kak” and then Sunday we can like cruise home.  But nooit these ous’s tune me that they have to graft and “mommy” will like not be too happy if they like “sommer” just hop on there Bonnies and disappear for the weekend.

Now im “Sommer” like convinced that I have to rename these buddies of mine to TD (Tame Dogs) he he. Okay I wont mention names as there are too many of you ous and like only one of me and you ou;s will all gang up on me and hide away my cold ones. He he

Next thing my old cous.

You ous know him as Bill P on the site. Well he gooies me a return call to tune me ok his in but only if we can start the trip on Saturday.
Now I “Sommer” like almost had to sluk back the “Tranne” as I schemed to myself that there’s another WD ou out there that’s not a bang ou .His also “sommer” not bang even to get his Bonnie all dirty in case it rains and  he also digs having a cold one or two every now and again.

Now even my dogs are like “goooing” me the “Skeeeuwe” eye as they musta heard us two ous talking about the other tame dogs.

They “sommer” have a discussion about this story also

Ok so now I change the route and decide as im a WD A Biker, a Dinosaur, a Moerse strong ou that we can do this trip in like two days.

Dam things don’t always go to plans, as both me and Bill P have to change the route again as things have come up and now we can like only leave on Sunday. Well at least we will still be cruising on our Bonnies and drinking cold ones every now and again and getting some dust in our eyes and on our bonnies.

Sunday morning to meet my cous at 08h30 the other side of Harties Dam at Skeerpoort Now the ous that know me like know that im sommer gonna be late as I first had to stop and refill my tank bag with some cold ones in my belovered and trusty cooler bag

Arrive there late 08h35 but lucky my old couse is still sitting there on his bonnie waiting for me. I  stopped and “springed af” of my bonnie and “Sommer” pulled out two cold ones for breakfast and I could see it in his eyes that he “sommer” forgave me for being late.

Dam this cous of mine is a very forgiving ou, but im worrying about his memory as he
forgot to bring some cold ones with him as well. Dam now I was like forced to have to share my cold ones with my cous but as he is such a nice ou I decided it was like ok.

We quickly mark our territory

We “sommer” take this little gravel road from Skeerpoort to Hekpoort R401 and I like take a few pics along the way to show you ous that we were there.

The rode is treacherous as it is just loose sand all the way. He he

I stop for a breather and spot Bill coming along with a “Moerse Spoet”

Check out the “moerse” dust that we ous is making

He “sommer” flew past me on this treacherous loose sand. He he

“Smaaks” me there was like some flood damage here ones a ponder time in the not so long ago time.