Now that's Good Service !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voetpomp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Morning

I put this in here for prospective buyers,

I am a business owner myself and can really appreciate this, and thought recognition is needed.
Some of you know i bought a new (to me) 2012  1200GS at DONFORD BMW (Cape Town)

Bike was delivered Tuesday Night and it was in great condition, had two marks on that the salesman Harry Clifton told me about on the telephone as i was buying from Mosselbay. Just seen photos of the bike. Bike was as explained on the phone.

Phoned the next day to ask about the spare key, roadworthy and that the back tire was not that great. Harry was away with training and i spoke to Donnovan Klue the dealer principal.

Without trying to get out of anything from the start, he explained that his name is the most important aspect here and i should take the bike to BMW George and have a new tire fitted. Key was already ordered before pick up and that he was sorry it was not communicated to me. He will find out about the roadworthy. A few hours later I got a mail with the roadworthy attached, and just a confirmation about the other points.

This is my second bike from the Donford Group and both was a great experience, I will definitely see them again!!

Thanks a lot for great service Donnovan