BETHULIE - The Gateway to anywhere & everywhere in SA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Bethulie, the 'dorpie' you have probably heard of but may not have a clue as to where on earth it is.

Whether you like to visit hiostorical sites, do some game viewing, just chill out in the beauty of nature, or go on day rides, Bethulie is the detour to make and the place to visit.

The area is ideal for dual purpose bikes as there are more dirt roads to explore in the area than you can shake a bike tyre at, starting with the road from Springfontein(South) to Bethulie, the R715. For more information about our town, visit our website: www.bethulie.za.net.

If you do decide to pay us a visit, you are invited to stay over with us at the 'Bethulie BikePackers' (you can find  more details on the following link>> https://bethulie.za.net/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=1&sobi2Id=14&Itemid=20 ) or you can stay over in one of the many other guesthouses here. Should you however decide to only pass through, at least give me a call on 083-251-3555 so that we can meet over a cup o coffee or the like. We even have a Biker Friendly Pub in town, called 'Die Ou Kar'.

Make a note of the links and my telephone number above and I hope to welcome you all here in Bethulie soon. If you require any additional info feel free to contact me.

Ride Safe !

Peter Robak (Lupo)