Stonehenge toe , al weer , Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy660

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Well , 4 of us did the ride and I changed it a bit with some new routes.
Left home at 06h15 and got home last night at 8pm

Only one puncture at Stonehenge for Kodgehoppers XT1200, but the efficient puncture , tyre m/c container and R100 and the we were on our way in 20Min.

The road between Elandsvlei and Die Mond is in the progress of being graded and was lekker kak, but we all made it through ok.
16h30 at Padstal is so quiet and rustig , we just wanted to stay there.

Bradleys new KTM990 ran out of fuel just before the tar on the R355 but Dunce drained some out of his KTM950 and we made it into town with Dunces bike popping and backfiring.

Thanks Bradley , Dunce and Kodgehopper for a most enjoyable ride , and the RondawelPad is still tops in my book.
It must rain now so all those driffies can fill up and make it more interesting.

I raced along side a Springbok yesterday on the RondawelPad and we came over a hill to have 2 x Gemsbok standing in the road , which also ran along side us for a way before making for the hills.

Pics loading

Kodgehopper XT 1200 Tenere

Dunce

Bradleys , all talking about the petrol , but still runs out on the way home ???

Hey Greyhounds , The Tankwa is waiting for you !

Dunce , on the Rondawel Pad