a Breakfast run with some old friends ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XRRX

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Nige contacted me during the week - inviting me to join him and Wern for a quick ride to Prins Albert for a breakfast.
At first I couldn't go - but decided to make a plan in the end - since it has been many years since we've ridden together - no particular reason, life just takes funny turns sometimes with us humans...  :biggrin:

We got together at 7 am this morning at Mugg & Bean in Courtenay for a coffee and hand shake... The Beemer was the proverbial jam in the XR sandwich most of the time, with Nige leading across Montagu Pass and the gravel to Oudtshoorn. Since everybody had to be back by 2 pm  ::) , there wasn't much time for pics, but when I got a chance I snapped a few ...  :ricky:
In Prins Albert - while enjoying breakfast at the Hotel - the main street was taken over by a bunch of Harley boys on their roaring monsters !!!  :eek7:

After breakfast back to George via Swartberg (again) and then tar to George. The "Pizza farm stall" at Waboomskraal provided some last refreshments, before we left a hot Klein Karoo to be greeted by a foggy Outeniqua Pass and a "cool" foggy George.

Thanks guys - although short - what a "lekka" re-union!!!  :thumleft:

Attachments

• M&B2.jpg
    M&B2.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Oudtshoorn.jpg
    Oudtshoorn.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Swartberg1.jpg
    Swartberg1.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Swartberg2.jpg