KTM Louvain by a Honda Rider part1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatoo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
It started a little early for me on the Friday morning to be precisely 6h00. Met "Oudstes" and Buis at my gate. Then on to the tunnel where we met up with Joerocket and Katoom.
Through the tunnel snap snap.
Turned off to Rawsonville and how I did not really know met up with Kat. On to dirt and around some flood damage bridge and hit Swellendam.
Photo 1 and 2. Had some coffee and me some tea.
Some more dirt and then Riversdale for breakfast. Here at the Wimpy we were met with some loadshedding. Luckily for us over soon and great breakfast was had by all. Photo 3 Now dont ask me where the roads we hit where because as a Adventure bike rider I am there for the feeling of freedom and not photo's or the notes, that I leave to one of my fellow brothers to do.
Looking at my Vara parked alongside the KTM's I realised that I pack heavy, I looked like a recovery vehicle in the group but so what, at least I had clean clothes for everyday, night and morning.
Riding rear shotgun most of the trip I realised what a priviledge it is to be able to do this and also that you suck vast amounts of dust no matter what you try. But hey that is what its all about sucking dust sprayed ny mud eating liquadised bugs.

After Albertinia some km's there are signs that say Beer 2km etc etc.
Had to stop here. When entering this pub look up on the wall and you will see the sign KTM with the names of those that dared, Kat, Katoom, Joerocket, Oudstes, Buis and yes Tatoo under the banner of KTM maybe a OMEN. Photo 4
Reached KTM George with no incident and the guys had some shopping to do.
Photo 5
Now like Pistonpete I start the next thread

Attachments

• KTM 1.jpg
    KTM 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 145
  • KTM 2.jpg
    KTM 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 144
  • KTM 3.jpg
    KTM 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 142