Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Husky local spares dealers  (Read 11062 times)

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
Re: Husky local spares dealers
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 09:23:26 pm »
Received an e-mail from Kerry Puzey apologising for the stuff-up. Nicolas (who seems to have taken over from Shanna) forwarded my e-mail to him. The assurance now is the missing part will be ordered Monday for delivery by end of the week time will tell. TICK TOCK

Kykdaar -the e-mail address I used for Shanna and Nic now uses is: sales.2@puzey.co.za

Almost another month later and guess what I received the missing part BUT WAIT WTF where are the rest of the spares that were meant to come with it? Another phone call, another apology "oh shit I thought they had been sent to you already please give me the quote number again yes they are still here " Me - 'please can you confirm what parts you have still to send' looks like they may have a front mudguard instead of the back that I was quoted for and paid for MONTHS AGO well lets see what arrives (at their expense this time for shipping). Fuck what a business to do pleasure.  :dousing:  

Beware of Biker's Wear-me-down House of Puzzeys!  :3some:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:24:59 pm by BiG DoM »
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Zundapp (all models)
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 07:45:28 am »
Looks like Shanna ran a tight ship and now that she is no longer there things have gone backwards in a big way.

I have done all my parts business there in the past without any problems whatsoever, so I will phone Kerry and ask her whether they can still deliver or not. Will ask Blazes to do the same.

Else we will take our business elsewhere.

Offline chopperpilot

• Afrikaans...Dis my taal! Engels...Dit verstaan ek ook!
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • "Jack of all Trades... Master of Some."
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 03:30:48 pm »
Following with interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Current Bikes : KTM 990 R, KTM 500 XCW

End of an Era : Suzuki DR 650 SE, Husqvarna 610 TE

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 07:33:21 pm »
Looks like Shanna ran a tight ship and now that she is no longer there things have gone backwards in a big way.

I have done all my parts business there in the past without any problems whatsoever, so I will phone Kerry and ask her whether they can still deliver or not. Will ask Blazes to do the same.

Else we will take our business elsewhere.

The reality is Shanna fucked up my order and the new guy Nicolas is trying to do damage control. She appears to have lied to me that the missing part had been sent to another client by mistake the new guy looked into it and found it had never even been ordered .
I received an apologetic e-mail from Kerry Puzzey about a month ago after Shanna left but it is not as if anything has changed. Reality is they suck and once you start digging there is a lot of bad press out there about Puzzy's poor customer service an f-you attitude. I will NEVER use them again. If I had ordered abroad I would have had the stuff in hand months ago. I mean FFS I contacted them first FOUR MONTHS AGO and still do not have the parts!!!  :dousing: :dousing: :dousing:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:35:10 pm by BiG DoM »
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2016, 07:31:54 pm »
Saga continues - Nicolas phones on Friday and says "sorry the rear mudguard that Shanna ordered for you has a big crack along it" I will order you another on Monday and when here send it off with the other missing parts. My response FUCK NO send me what parts you have NOW and at your expense and you can send the mudguard later (which of course could be another 4 fooking months!) it is not as urgent anyway but jirre this is bollocks. I NEVER had a problem with spares when I dealt with Primrose - these guys are plain useless. I think they are lucky I live in the Wild East otherwise I would have been there jumping on desks and kicking Poosy bikes over.  :dousing:

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2016, 07:54:42 pm »
Jirre Dom, you make me feel really guilty for recommending them to you originally :peepwall:

Blazes had great service there and so did I. Basically most of the spares needed for my rebuild has been bought from them with utmost ease and great service.

Seems I was lucky. Will have to find a new spares outlet now.

Offline CliveG

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 10:09:49 pm »

As I said in my post on here, they nothing but a bunch of bull sh*ter and dealing with Kerry is another waste of time.
Husqvarna Nuda 900, BMW R80 GS, BMW G650 X Country, 2016 Beta 300 X Trainer,
Ducati 900 Darmah SSD, Ducati 900 SS, Ducati 900 Darmah SD, Ducati 860, Norton 750 Commander, Triton 650, Suzuki T500, Yamaha RZ500 x 2, Yamaha RD350YPVS, Yamaha RD350 air cooled,  Yamaha RT360 x 2.

If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.
Frank Zappa

Offline mgyver Pro

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Live Fast - Try not to die
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2016, 12:47:32 pm »
Hi Guy. To bring closure to the Post...FYI Shana knows the product but does not work at BW any more. We have caught up on parts and relatted issues now. Things are back on track !
Bikers Warehouse really does strive to be better. Mail sales@bikerswarehouse.co.za OR sales@puzey.co.za if have you any problems.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:00:04 pm by mgyver Pro »

Offline chopperpilot

• Afrikaans...Dis my taal! Engels...Dit verstaan ek ook!
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • "Jack of all Trades... Master of Some."
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2016, 03:26:00 pm »
Hi Guy. To bring closure to the Post...FYI Shana knows the product but does not work at BW any more. We have caught up on parts and relatted issues now. Things are back on track !
Bikers Warehouse really does strive to be better. Mail sales@bikerswarehouse.co.za OR sales@puzey.co.za if have you any problems.
Good to hear! :thumleft:
Current Bikes : KTM 990 R, KTM 500 XCW

End of an Era : Suzuki DR 650 SE, Husqvarna 610 TE

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2016, 03:40:19 pm »

This post is not closed - well not while I am moderator anyway.  ::) The reality is my the order that I placed in early January is still not completed! (... Shana or no Shana) I have detailed the 'unhappy shopping experience' above and as stated it was a test of just one of our local suppliers. I could have ordered abroad from Hall's Cycles but decided to support local.

After a further e-mail this morning enquiring after my outstanding rear mudguard that had been re-ordered (and was supposedly here but stuck in customs) I was informed that no it is actually on back order and may land next week ... 4 months and counting. I think in fairness Nicolas is trying his best and has been doing damage control.

Keep watching this space.  :o

Offline Tony the Boney

• Bike: BMW (all models)
  • Threw away the key and locked the door
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2016, 01:13:49 pm »
 :sip:
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2016, 02:55:43 pm »
Also watching with interest as I have to order some spares in the near future.

Gee hulle gas BD

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2016, 03:13:28 pm »

Gee hulle gas BD

Look the one last outstanding part - a white rear TE610 mudguard Nick says he is struggling to get ... he did call me to update me and it does seem he is on top of his game. A few other parts I needed came quite quickly so maybe things looking better.  ::)

Offline Archangel

• Admin & Commercial
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Of maar net Gabriel
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2016, 03:26:33 pm »
Has anybody tried KTM now that they own Husky?

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2016, 06:20:13 pm »
Has anybody tried KTM now that they own Husky?

Not sure to what extent they are going to support older models? But guess some dealers may oblige.

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2016, 07:20:57 pm »

Gee hulle gas BD

Look the one last outstanding part - a white rear TE610 mudguard Nick says he is struggling to get ... he did call me to update me and it does seem he is on top of his game. A few other parts I needed came quite quickly so maybe things looking better.  ::)

Ok so the last time Nick called me about the white rear mudguard still outstanding he said it was on backorder till January 2017!! Yes NEXT YEAR presumably waiting on another manufacture run? This would have been 1 year wait on a part!!! Well good news is he called yesterday to say he has been updated by the factory and will have it next month.  :thumleft: The wheel turns, slowly sometimes but it does turn.

Offline Tony the Boney

• Bike: BMW (all models)
  • Threw away the key and locked the door
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 08:27:28 am »
Hey Dom! hope that you get the part next month.
I must start a thread for Terra and Strada owners and see how many we have on the forum.
This way we could interchange parts (if we have any) and sort out any issues we have between us.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:28:05 am by Tony the Boney »
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Offline LouisL

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 07:49:05 pm »
Kingsley Holgate often says in his books: "The time belongs to Africa".

When I read something like this I just realise again that we are very much a part of Africa in many respects. I absolutely love the arrogance of the dimwit who "closes" the issue whilst still p!ssing in the wind trying (not very successfully) to do damage control on a seemingly very deeply flawed customer service (dis-service) comeback.

Open that thread Tony the Boney

Triumph Tiger 800 XC, KLR 650 & 250, Cagiva 650 Raptor, Honda XL 500, Honda XR125, Yamaha TDR 180, Honda CBX, Husky 650 Terra. Honda Africa Twin 1000, Yamaha XT 1200 Super Tenere

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 08:14:06 pm »
Put in two orders with Nick.

Both arrived in time and, bar one item, completely and correctly filled.

I must be lucky ;D

Offline BiG DoM

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 08:20:43 pm »
Put in two orders with Nick.

Both arrived in time and, bar one item, completely and correctly filled.

I must be lucky ;D

Look Nick seems on point - had to do damage control on some old orders. Also he cannot do anything if the factory does not have the part or is on back order.