Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Kawasaki H2  (Read 12499 times)

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
Re: Kawasaki H2
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2015, 07:17:08 pm »
Late 70's CB500 threw me a mile high on a road that I rode every day.  It was no different on this day.  Maybe I rode over a baby flea.  Tank slapped so violently I was flying before I even realized it.  While still gaining height I realized the Honda slogan at the time "If you don't own wings, you will never fly" made no sense if you did not also have landing gear ..... 
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline Tom van Brits

« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2015, 07:56:44 pm »
Late 70's CB500 threw me a mile high on a road that I rode every day.  It was no different on this day.  Maybe I rode over a baby flea.  Tank slapped so violently I was flying before I even realized it.  While still gaining height I realized the Honda slogan at the time "If you don't own wings, you will never fly" made no sense if you did not also have landing gear ..... 

I had a good laugh now, you were obviously ok otherwise we wouldn't have seen you posting today
I had a grip and just ever refused to let go, some of my friends could not believe what they have seen sometimes while we were riding (racing) somewhere and I heard there was even a side bet on me that I will end up soon in 3 different wards in hospital.
I was never good, I was just one hell of a lucky guy!! (Or maybe my guardian Angel was just not afraid of speed?)

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2015, 08:01:15 pm »

I had a good laugh now, you were obviously ok otherwise we wouldn't have seen you posting today
I had a grip and just ever refused to let go, some of my friends could not believe what they have seen sometimes while we were riding (racing) somewhere and I heard there was even a side bet on me that I will end up soon in 3 different wards in hospital.
I was never good, I was just one hell of a lucky guy!! (Or maybe my guardian Angel was just not afraid of speed?)

Now worries. I was fine. 

No protective gear other than a helmet.   No broken bones and no major roasting either.   I bounce lucky,  I suppose.    :lol8:
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline Altie7deLaan

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Vroom vroom vroom blah blah blah
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2015, 04:36:46 pm »
I can recall the 80`s, tankslappers was indeed the norm.
the world is becoming too tame, in some regards.
of all the new superbikes out there, I think it is only the fireblade SP that is without all the electronic rider aids?
damn good looking bike too.
I see the TT is kickin off this weekend?
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs 690 kaboem

"Choose a bike that will be the most fun in the challenging spots, not one that will be the most comfortable in the easy spots." Walter Colebatch

Offline Straatkat

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2015, 08:27:41 pm »
There was a H2R parked at Que Sera on Sunday...OMG I am in love! The pics don't do it justice, the colour is just spectacular, and carbon fibre everywhere.
18 till I die.
If hard work pays, show me rich donkey.

Offline ec guy

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2015, 10:41:53 pm »
 :drif:
The only thing that comes to he who waits. Is old age.