Amageza bike required -- 650GS Dakar parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi,

Ok there are a BIG chance that we will build a SECOND Amageza bike based on the BMW 650 Dakar.

My KTM motor needs a cam(at least one) , follower and maybe other items like valves and seals.  It might be wise to do a complete top end rebuild including piston and rings.  And then the big unknown. That bike is HARD to start but good power when running). It's been in for service three times and it still test the religion. (Spark and everything but do not even start with 'Quickstart')

We can rather put that money towards a second 650GS which should (I defenately hope) also be more cost effective with respect to services over the 4000km.

Items we NEED: Motor (in good condition), wiring harness complete with regulator and instruments and rear wheel.

Things that could make our life easier is a swing arm with brake caliper (no suspension required) and radiator (it will be re-cored) with fan.

To make our life easier at re-registering original scrapping cert (or current paperwork) will be welcome.

The rest we do not really need. (yet)

Contact me at 079-5243884 or [email protected]

Regards
Adie