DRZ ready for my next trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipskop

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
What do you say about the tank-bag on the front of the seat ? I tried it riding around a bit and does not get in my way at all . Spare tubes and tools on the back, not even 2 kg and the wallet, camera ,cellphone sweets and biltong in the tankbag. Whatever can`t fit in there will have to go in the rugsak  :ricky: This is about all I need for my one or 2 day trips . Still have to see how the Air-hawk works on the Zeee. If not, the seat will have to go to Capetown -Flying-Brick for a make over, I really don`t want to damage myself on that seat  :eek:
I am doing the Kareedow side entry to Dooringkloof-Baviaans on Tuesday, overnighting in the Chalet and coming back through the Baviaan-Patensie on Wednesday.
After doing the correct settings on the shocks, front and back, the bike is an absolute pleasure on the rough stuff, much more plush. I am  looking so forward to this trip, the shocks were set up way to hard when I got the bike and really shook me around a lot with our last trip with Jupiter and co. that way. The back end was kicking up, giving me a shock from my bum up my spine into my head, instant headache.  ??? 

Attachments

• DRZ packed to go.jpg
    DRZ packed to go.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 254