Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Taxi driver - M10 Bellville  (Read 509 times)

Offline vjseven

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT550
Taxi driver - M10 Bellville
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:54:01 pm »
Not really 100% bike related and hopefully no-one on a bike will see this taxi....

I don't know if this is just a once off, or just this taxi, or if this is the latest craze amongst the taxi drivers.... On my way home from the airport after picking my sister up, we get to a robot on the M10 towards Bellville, and we get a red light, so traffic stops. I look in my rearview mirror and see this taxi hurtling towards me and I see he's going to hit me (knowing that all taxis use cardboard in their brakes....), so I lurch forward as far as I can (I never stop on another car's arse...) Taxi stops in time, but I see the c*nt taxi driver and his navigator unable to contain their laughter!

If anyone sees the taxi CF135 511 on the road, please feel free to take his mirror off!

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
Re: Taxi driver - M10 Bellville
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 10:04:02 pm »
Perhaps some biker did already, andyou are paying for it? :pot:

Offline vjseven

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT550
Re:
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 10:12:21 pm »
2SD, I was in my little Ford Fiesta. A while back a taxi also rode into the back of my car...

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
Re:
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 10:15:41 pm »
2SD, I was in my little Ford Fiesta. A while back a taxi also rode into the back of my car...

Seen from behind a Fiesta is only slightly narrower than a GS1200, so Taxi-driver's mistake....... :peepwall:

Offline Xchallenge

• Jou Ma is 'n...
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Zero (all models)
  • Braaap!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 10:19:27 pm »
I'll take more than his mirror off for you dude, and if he happens to target 2StrokeDan next, we will understand why.  :pot:

Not really 100% bike related and hopefully no-one on a bike will see this taxi....

I don't know if this is just a once off, or just this taxi, or if this is the latest craze amongst the taxi drivers.... On my way home from the airport after picking my sister up, we get to a robot on the M10 towards Bellville, and we get a red light, so traffic stops. I look in my rearview mirror and see this taxi hurtling towards me and I see he's going to hit me (knowing that all taxis use cardboard in their brakes....), so I lurch forward as far as I can (I never stop on another car's arse...) Taxi stops in time, but I see the c*nt taxi driver and his navigator unable to contain their laughter!

If anyone sees the taxi CF135 511 on the road, please feel free to take his mirror off!
If you had a psychic midget who killed someone, you would have a small medium at large.

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 10:27:49 pm »
I'll take more than his mirror off for you dude, and if he happens to target 2StrokeDan next, we will understand why.  :pot:

WHY?? :ricky: