Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: GS Adventure Hit&Run  (Read 5308 times)

Offline Xchallenge

• Jou Ma is 'n...
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Zero (all models)
  • Braaap!
Re: GS Adventure Hit&Run
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2015, 09:38:58 am »
"The biker couldn't wait long enough. He revved the GS probably to warn him, but the begger wasn't moving fast enough - some beggers do move slow. He didn't nudge him, no. He put the left wedged hand guard of a bmw straight into the begger's left lung/shoulder at a ferocious take-off speed."

If you read the above, you can tell this was no mistake, and even if it was, riding off makes you guilty. No excuse can forgive that act.

Hit him in the lung/shoulder  .......... with a GS ... ??? and now all of you mirror kickers want to hang the guy  ???
If you had a psychic midget who killed someone, you would have a small medium at large.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2015, 10:02:37 am »
Hit him in the lung/shoulder  .......... with a GS ... ??? and now all of you mirror kickers want to hang the guy  ???

It seems you just called me a mirror kicker.   :bootyshake:

How many mirror have you seen me kick? In fact, how many times have you seen me brag about kicking a mirror?  Have you even heard anyone mention me kicking a mirror?  Pray, do tell!   ???
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:03:24 am by AMZ »
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2015, 10:06:05 am »
Hit him in the lung/shoulder  .......... with a GS ... ??? and now all of you mirror kickers want to hang the guy  ???

It seems you just called me a mirror kicker.   :bootyshake:

How many mirror have you seen me kick? In fact, how many times have you seen me brag about kicking a mirror?  Have you even heard anyone mention me kicking a mirror?  Pray, do tell!   ???

Funny you should feel that way since  I did not include you is any quote  but merely made a general statement
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2015, 10:11:33 am »
Funny you should feel that way since  I did not include you is any quote  but merely made a general statement

Clever dodge dude, but alas, just a dodge.   
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:12:01 am by AMZ »
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2015, 10:17:05 am »
Funny you should feel that way since  I did not include you is any quote  but merely made a general statement

Clever dodge dude, but alas, just a dodge.   

I don't mind you can kick as may mirrors as you like dont feel you need to hide behind a big mouth
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 10:21:41 am »
which came first? the fact that he is douche or rides a GS?  :peepwall:
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - sold

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 10:22:44 am »
which came first? the fact that he is douche or rides a GS?  :peepwall:

Sssh I m waiting for a response :deal:
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline BFG

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Ride- crash-fix-repeat
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 10:24:02 am »
Didn't take this thread long to go to shit.

Offline Spastic Spy

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 600 Z
  • Professional Unicorn Hunter
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 10:28:40 am »
WTF is a mirror kicker?

Offline Kykdaar

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Zundapp (all models)
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2015, 10:31:28 am »
It is a symptom of social discontent.

Beggers always at every intersection, always in the way, pressing their foreheads against your window invading your privacy because they cant take no for an answer when, in point of fact, they should not even be allowed to be there from a safety and traffic flow point of view.

You ignore that and waltz around in the traffic - you take your own chances. Most people will not react so wilfully, but you catch the wrong motorist / biker at the wrong time and things like this could happen.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2015, 10:32:37 am »
I don't mind you can kick as may mirrors as you like dont feel you need to hide behind a big mouth

I don't kick in mirrors and I don't hide behind a big mouth, but I am willing to learn.  When is your next course?   :imaposer:
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2015, 10:32:48 am »
WTF is a mirror kicker?

На прошлой неделе
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2015, 10:33:38 am »

I don't kick in mirrors and I don't hide behind a big mouth, but I am willing to learn.  When is your next course?   :imaposer:

That's better  :thumleft:  we have drawn a crowd  :deal:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:34:28 am by ButchH »
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline Dirty Des

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2015, 10:35:11 am »
Eendstop, your comment:-

"The rider's version: Just as I was pulling away this guy moved towards me.  I swerved and was afraid of an attack.  I did feel a little bump and thought it was him trying to attack me and I was fortunate that he merely managed to just bump against my bike in stead of hitting me off it.  I was scared and rode away as fast as I could.  I am unaware that he was injured,  and if so,  it was self inflicted through his attempted attack on me........ Or something to that effect.

I believe JZ is in need of a new spin doctor, with your above spin, I think you should forward your CV, imagine the perks.......

Offline OomD

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • #imstayingpositive
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2015, 10:37:59 am »
Eendstop, your comment:-

"The rider's version: Just as I was pulling away this guy moved towards me.  I swerved and was afraid of an attack.  I did feel a little bump and thought it was him trying to attack me and I was fortunate that he merely managed to just bump against my bike in stead of hitting me off it.  I was scared and rode away as fast as I could.  I am unaware that he was injured,  and if so,  it was self inflicted through his attempted attack on me........ Or something to that effect.

I believe JZ is in need of a new spin doctor, with your above spin, I think you should forward your CV, imagine the perks.......
Des, I'm trying to make sense of your reply... but can't seem to get past your avatar!  :lol8:

Offline Edgar

• Local Mods
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 1050 Adventure
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2015, 10:40:32 am »
I do not condone the behaviour of the guy on the GS, but comparing his behaviour/attitude to the genocide that is happening to our farmers is ridiculous! FFS!   >:(

Offline OomD

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • #imstayingpositive
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2015, 10:42:14 am »
All the okes saying the beggar should not have been there obviously have not fallen on hard-enough times to warrant begging.

Imagine having to get up every day, knowing you'll be standing amongst vehicles the whole day, risking yourself for a little bit of mercy-income. Just because lots of most beggars are arrogant, squander the money they get, drink excessively, etc does not mean they actually enjoy being there. Yes, they may be lazy. Yes, they may be beggars. Yes, they are foolhardy to stick around amongst the cars. But is that an excuse to discard their humanity, and see them as lesser humans as yourself just because you don't beg, have a big bike and a steady income?

Offline BFG

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Ride- crash-fix-repeat
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2015, 10:58:36 am »
All the okes saying the beggar should not have been there obviously have not fallen on hard-enough times to warrant begging.

Imagine having to get up every day, knowing you'll be standing amongst vehicles the whole day, risking yourself for a little bit of mercy-income. Just because lots of most beggars are arrogant, squander the money they get, drink excessively, etc does not mean they actually enjoy being there. Yes, they may be lazy. Yes, they may be beggars. Yes, they are foolhardy to stick around amongst the cars. But is that an excuse to discard their humanity, and see them as lesser humans as yourself just because you don't beg, have a big bike and a steady income?

Yes!!!

Just kidding. I agree and often feel for the guys but that pity comes to an end as soon as I have a bad experience with the individual. And when you keep commuting the same routes you tend to get to know the guy's character.

Offline MickeyT

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2015, 11:07:01 am »
FFS people!  It does not matter if the beggar was standing there illegally, faking a limp or scratching his balls.  If you willingly hit ANY person on the road and scramble away, you are a coward with f-all integrity.  I cannot believe some of the shit excuses some of you are manufacturing...
"I drifted into photography like one drifts into prostitution. First I did it to please myself, then I did it to please my friends, and eventually I did it for the money." Philippe Halsman

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2015, 11:15:09 am »
FFS people!  It does not matter if the beggar was standing there illegally, faking a limp or scratching his balls.  If you willingly hit ANY person on the road and scramble away, you are a coward with f-all integrity.  I cannot believe some of the shit excuses some of you are manufacturing...

+1
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!