23 April, 745pm, riding into CTown: 525 KTM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lito

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
If anyone knows who the absolute TWAT is, who was riding his 525 KTM along Marine Drive (from Sunset Beach into town), last night, please convey this to him:

finger.gif

Heres a few of his offenses:

1) Approach a red light, see a car going through a green light, and go through it hammer and tongs.

2) Ride at about 170km/h on full knobs in between cars at night - with the bike weaving dangerously at the high speed

3) When I caught him, I said hey dude, slow down a bit brother, you are endangering yourself and others, he acknowledged me, saw the robot turn red in front of us about 300 metres away, and then ACCELERATE. A car came through the green light, the twat dodged the car, and managed to scream onto the highway. The robot was red WELL before he got there, plenty of time to slow down.

This guy seriously looked like he was on a suicide mission, on my counting, he narrowly missed 5 cars in 4 kays through red robots.

I dont give a crap if he kills himself riding like this, he's got it coming. But to endanger other peoples lives in cars, he deserves a huge snotklap and for his bike to be confiscated.

Bike has a paper registration on it (new bike reg), all torn off, and if I can recall correctly, I think it actually had GP at the back of the numbers???

Thanks.