Verneukpan 10-12 July Will commence this weekend!!!!! Read post 267

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinksding

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
Guys, I know this sounds like a ronddonnery, but Louis from Verneukpan called to confirm that the pan
WILL BE DRY ENOUGH to visit this weekend, although he was a bit paranoid on Thursday.

I contemplated a lot about the date afterwards, but 10 people confirmed that no other date would fit them, except this weekend.  The overheads for this trip is quite high due to the limited amount of people attending, so I had to pick the date which would accommodate the majority.

So, the Pan is on for this Friday, as initially planned.

Please confirm, once again, if you could make it, if not, I will gladly refund.
Jammer vir die rondfok, maar dit was omstandighede buite my beheer.
Ek hoop om nog steeds almal van julle daar te sien.
  :ricky:

The 4th Annual Verneukpan Trip

We will be following the same format from last year.

We sleep over at Lekkeroog a farmstead 60km from Loeries on our way to Brandvlei. (Lekkeroog is right next to the road, so no turnoff could be missed). Jaco and Lee Ann Nel will supply us with a warm meal and we camp in their yard Friday evening.

Saturday morning leave to Verneukpan. There will be koffie and beskuit before we set off. If anyone would like to brunch at the Windpomp in Brandvlei it is for his/hers own account. Would be early at the pan because from Lekkeroog to Vpan is less than 200km, so we could be there by 12.

Food.
Mornings Koffie and beskuit.
Friday evening. Plaaskos
Saturday evening. Braaivleis and slaai.

Bar
There will be no Bar. This year we will include 4 beers for everyone as well as mix and ice in coolboxes for the weekend. Everyone brings whatever he likes....in his Topbox of course! :ricky:

Cost
Verblyf+kos Vrydag      R140pp
Ys                                 R10
Bakkie diesel                R45
Saterdaycampcost       R100
Koffie and beskuit        R25
Hout                             R50
Extras (oa.eetgery)      R20
Sat.aand kos                R70
Bar                                 R50

Totaal                           R510

What else you will get:
Great company
Bigass fires
Pisskoud winter nights.
Great ride
Backup bakkie

No DOCTOR. (We could provide transport on the back of my bakkie to Kenhardt or Upington @ R4.00/km, the reason there are costs involved: I might have to ask someone to drive, like 2013, and then its only fair to pay that person)

Payment detais

C. Lombard
Std Bank
Reknr: 040863786
Tak kode: 050704

Full weekend R510
Saturday:        R270

Oh, and we are planning a sticker, any crafty one are welcome with ideas.