Moral support from the CT guys needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurer

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
This is a long potentially sad story - Glenice Bridges of Biker Lifestyle and her hubby Guy, have a son, Grant, 11 years old who faces a possible arm amputation. He broke his arm falling off a bicycle a while back, doctors subsequently discovered he has a tumour in his arm, a type of bone cancer, this has been aggresively treated with chemo and radiation, but it looks like the boy's arm might have to be amputated, Mother and son, and Gail, long suffering wife of Dudley Fourie ;D, will be in CT from Sunday for a few days. Grant will be in the Vincent Pallotti hospital in Pinelands where he will undergo assessments as to whether the arm can be saved. Dudley and Charl, a reknowned prosthesis boffin, have organised them accomodation just across the road as well as flights to and from CT. There is also a group of bikers, MAW, can't remember what it stands for, that will also be assisting.
I don't know what to ask of anyone down there, but some moral support would be great.
Even if it is to fetch Gail and Glenice sometime and take them out for drinks, or chocolates for Grant, or pop wheelies in the parking lot, (Panorama comes to mind.... ;D ;D)
I know how tremendous the support was for us over December when Peaches crashed, it made a difficult time a bit easier.
I have put this topic in the Biking section because it is the most frequented, and the parents are avid bikers, hopefully Grant will also be able to ride a bike someday.....
Gail can be reached from Monday morning on 082 three eight five 8796.