Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: SSS  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Bensien

Re: SSS
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 06:21:50 am »
I’m sorry, but I am the original founder of the SSS and I have evidence to prove it. It you want to join, you will have to send me a CV and a thousand word motivation on why you should be considered for membership. Membership is not guaranteed, but if you application is accompanied by a bottle of Hartenberg Shiraz, your chances will be greatly improved
Why do things that only happen to stupid people always happen to me?

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Zundapp (all models)
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 07:40:06 am »
 ;D Yes, but I don't qualify for membership due to the fact that do not meet the second requirement of joining the SSS.

Nice bash plate by the way :thumleft: 

Offline Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 08:26:59 am »
I’m sorry, but I am the original founder of the SSS and I have evidence to prove it. It you want to join, you will have to send me a CV and a thousand word motivation on why you should be considered for membership. Membership is not guaranteed, but if you application is accompanied by a bottle of Hartenberg Shiraz, your chances will be greatly improved

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and this pic says I own the right bike and have the right attitude  :biggrin:
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

…, I wish I could own them all, and until I can afford to own them all at once, I will own them one at a time... 

Offline Bensien

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 08:30:40 am »

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and this pic says I own the right bike and have the right attitude  :biggrin:

You have been provisionally approved. As soon as I receive the wine, your membership card will be issued. It is printed in invisible ink.

Offline Bensien

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 08:46:38 am »

Nice bash plate by the way :thumleft: 

Got it from SSS racing. Cheap too, but no longer in production

Offline lecap

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 10:43:43 am »

Get yourself a Coleman Peak I and you're ready for the post apocalyptic world - with decent coffee!
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." (Red Adair)

Offline DeepBass9

• 2010 DL1000-'91 DR650 DAKAR
  • Bike: Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
    • www.dreamlodge.co.za
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 10:45:06 am »
I'm here incognito..

Offline Matie spero

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 11:04:10 am »

+10000 on your  bash plate!!!

where did you get it??
I could agree with you! But then we both would be wrong.....

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!

Offline Gérrard

• Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2015, 11:06:20 am »

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and this pic says I own the right bike and have the right attitude  :biggrin:

Get yourself a Coleman Peak I and you're ready for the post apocalyptic world - with decent coffee!

My coffee is good. Those little pots work well. I use a blend of medium and dark roast Guatamala bean. Those who've had it will agree  :thumleft:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:04:05 pm by jupiter »

…, I wish I could own them all, and until I can afford to own them all at once, I will own them one at a time... 

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 01:15:17 pm »

+10000 on your  bash plate!!!

where did you get it??

From SSS racing - lees en presteer ;D

Offline SmuGS

• A very quiet
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Only 97 647 km.
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 07:56:30 pm »
At least we do not belong to the CCC.. :thumleft: :peepwall:
Nee wat vlekkelose ek kuier op my lekkerste tussen die rokers,dronkgatte,vloekers,hoere en ander sondaars  :imaposer:
1150gs,  KLE 500, XT660R.

Offline Gérrard

• Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2015, 10:59:49 am »
OK, so this event, which is not being planned, for bikes that do not exist, is, I take it, not going to happen.  :patch:

Offline Bensien

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 11:05:22 am »
OK, so this event, which is not being planned, for bikes that do not exist, is, I take it, not going to happen.  :patch:

That's right, but we must arrange the date when it is not going to happen and find the venue where we will not meet.

Offline Gérrard

• Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2015, 11:34:47 am »

That's right, but we must arrange the date when it is not going to happen and find the venue where we will not meet.

Here goes "The Thumper Bash" which I originated three years ago http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=171646.50 I plan to sneak in, although with the BIG BANGER not so sure I'll pull it off.

Offline Gérrard

• Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • WAT KYK JY
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 12:56:04 pm »
So who is joining me for an SSS invasion http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=174399.0

Offline Kykdaar

• Forum Whore
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2015, 03:02:07 pm »
So who is joining me for an SSS invasion http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=174399.0

Wish I could say "yes" for sure, but will have to see