Some Sunday Therapy (with many many photos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiskey throttle

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
So Sunday I came and I was seriously in need to get on the bike and bugger off into a direction...so it started...

Started heading to Bufflejags for a amazing vetkoek and coffee to get my bearing, from there headed out to Suurbraak just to ride through the town. After i passed Suurbraak the tar ended and the fun started  :biggrin: :ricky:

Tried to stay as close to the mountain and on the beaten track as possible, found the turnoff to Gymanshoek Pass and decided that might be fun. As I approached the pass the wind started picking up and made the first start of the ride bit unpleasant. Entering the mountain it cleared up again and the smiles started for another round.

Moment of glory as I hit the summit and stared out over the Klein Karoo, just had to stop and take in the sights for a couple of minutes.

Heading down on that side was a smooth ride, stopped at one of the beaten down houses to have a look at what happened and what is going on there, not much except for a lot of hay inside, so mounted my steed and whent further again. The sights were amazing and the heat was busy setting in, needed to get something cool and soon.

As I came to R62 I decided that Diesel and Cream in Barrydale was a brilliant idea for they have the best remedy for a hot day...an lovely ice cold milkshake  :biggrin:

After the milkshake and cooling down a bit it was time to hit the road again, so off I went again in the direction of home.

Went through Tradow pass to find some friends from home chilling it out in Drupkelder, had a stop and a smoke then suddenly a police fan comes screaming to a halt behind the bikes and the oke behind the wheel starts screaming at us that we all are going to get tickets for not riding recklessly enough and because he has to work on lovely Sunday instead of riding. After a chat and some laughs he went on his way again.

Played with the roadies down the pass and back to Buffeljags just to stop again and make plans for the rest of the day. We decided that because Eskom is going to throw us the toffie by the time we get home a braai is called for.

Was a lekker day out.

And now comes the many many photos

Attachments

• DSCF2194.JPG
    DSCF2194.JPG
    392.6 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCF2197.JPG
    DSCF2197.JPG
    437.8 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF2199.JPG
    DSCF2199.JPG
    423.3 KB · Views: 381