Testing the market new Related product. Jump start now available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi Dogs

I have my first order of Powerbank chargers arriving a a few weeks, and if there is a demand for smaller/ lighter bike specific models I will get some of those in.

But in the meanwhile I would love to have your opinion on this product please!

So in short it is a powerbank similar to the ones we use on our mobile devices, but bigger, this model is powerful enough to Jumpstart a large Petrol and diesel engine up to 3Lclaimed 10 times, plus it can be used to charge your mobile devices and even your laptop to some extent, and also has a built in LED light that will run for hours. This one weighs about 600G but there are much smaller ones that will not be this powerfull but enough to start say a 3l petrol engine, and any bike.

You only need to charge it every 3 months if it is not used, and can charge off mains or your 12v  car port, also claimed to have 3000 life cycles.

So all in all a pretty nifty  handy product.

The cost for this will be around R 2000 for this the BIG one, the naturaly smaller ones are less expensive

So what say you all like the product, would you buy it, and would you prefer a unit that is lighter and smaller for Bikes?

I am not putting my commercial detail on here now, as if there is enough interest I will first pay my dues to the power that be and become a vendor. And then only take orders.

Powervault.co.za