The Dinosaur and the not so "Lekker Ekke" "Spiet Kop"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                                    The Dinosaur and the “Spiet kop”
So here I was a few weekends ago schemming that I should go and visit the rug rats in Klerksdorp, so I tune Tappet and my Daughter that I will be going down on the Friday.

Kit all packed cold one down the throat to steady the nerves of riding on tar and off I go from Pretoria to Klerksdorp.

Now im like cruising all like “lekker” even though it’s on tar. Just out of Randburg, I scheme to myself, “nooit” man im gonna like ride next to the tar on the gravel as im a wee bit tired of the black stuff.

Now im cruising all like”lekker”  and the next thing I check this “Spiet Kop” jumps  up and he like “sommer” runs across the road and “goois” up his hand so that I must stop, which as you ous all know by now, im like a “Law” abiding citizen”, so I hit the brakes and come to a sliding stop.

He tunes me “Middag meneer” so I look around and check if I can spot a ou with a “das” on as those ous are normally called “meneere”, me the ous just like me so they call me on my name.

The “Spiet cop” checks me out and tunes me “wat kyk jy vir?”

So I tune him for the Larny ou that you calling a “Meneer”

So he tunes me “nee man ek praat met jou.

So I tune him hey boet if you talking to me you must talk in English as I don’t understand Afrikaans and you must like look in my eyes as my “Meneer” is down stairs.

“Stroos” Bob this ou looks down, so I tune him hey hey boet eye contact and by the way why did you stop me, you looking for a lift or something as im not sharing my cold ones with you.

He says. Huh!!, No you was speeding, you must come with me into the bushes and check out my camera thingy.

So now im scheming to myself that this ou is like one of those “Lekker Ekke ous” as he sommer wants me to go into the bushes with him to check out his equipment, so i scheme to myself “nooit” there’s no way even if his buddy is there.

So I tune him that im not like one of those “Lekker Ekke” ous and there’s no way im going into the bushes even if his car is like parked in between the two roads, and any way he can’t fine me and I was not speeding as I was mos not riding on the Tar was i?

You ous should of checked his face as I think all of those “gedaagtes” he had with me “sommer” went away. He just stood there with this stupid look on his face, I actually almost felt sorry for the poor ou.
Any way so I tune him he must have a nice day and to stop harassing us “Law abiding citizens which ride motor bikes” and go and catch some crooks.

Shame the last thing I saw in my mirrors was him standing in the dust as I spun away from there.
Stopped at Kraalkop Hotel for a cold one or two and to contemplate over this situation as it now seems to me that these ous “sommer” want to fine us for riding on gravel.
Now with all of my wisdom over the years and the cold ones to help me concentrate, I could still not come up with a solution. So I thinks to myself, Dam man these “Spiet Kop ous” are just not “Lekker” Ous, always like looking for “Kak” with us nice friendly biker ous.
Then it was on the road again to Klerksdorp without any further problems.

Allen I