Roof of Africa 2015 Special! with Chrsitini SA and The AdvenXure Co.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DREWMARX

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
Chaps,

Congratulations to all who entered the Bronze Qualifier, just participating in the Roof is something to be Proud of! I was unfortunately unable to attend the Bronze Qualifier, but I am going to enter the Silver Class, as I HAVE to take part this year! Wish me Luck and Pray for me!

Anyway fellow dogs and Roof of Africa freaks, I have secured the new distribution rights for Christini All Wheel Drive Motorcycles. We are in talks with Roof organisers to become part of the event as sponsors and hopefully this will be confirmed within the next month. See below the Christini AWD 300. The Roof will be our official Launch Event and we will be offering some specials. We also have Wally Palmer (X Games Rider from the USA) as our Factory Rider who will participate in the Gold Class in the Roof. We are registered as Christini SA Motorholdings in Parternship with The AdvenXure Co.

Our special we are offering for the Roof of Africa with the Purchase of every Christini AWD 300 2 Stroke at R150 000 is the following:
1 x Christini AWD 300 (Fully race ready)
1 x Race Entry Fee
Accommodation in our AdvenXure Camp. Tented, fully catered and stocked with all the necessary items.
Full race support, technical/mechanical support and refuelling support.
Christini Promotional Clothing, Race Shirt (Christini Team AdvenXure Africa), Cap, T-Shirt etc.
Race Team Atmophere (We will be one very big and happy family)
Transport, too and from the Roof, bike and rider.
Opportunity to get to know an X games hooligan and get some riding tips.

In addition, we offer a similar deal at for non-race participants at R145 000. This will be on the purchase of Any Christini AWD Motorcycle. You will stay in the race camp with participants, fully catered. We will bring your bike along so that you can mess around in other areas of Lesotho. We will provide an off-road training camp shortly before and after the race. You will receive transport too and from the roof, you and your bike. And you will receive supporters apparel.

If you have any questions and may be interested, or know of anyone who may be interested, please contact Andrew Marx (DrewMarx) via email at [email protected]

I am waiting for the vendor Registration to come through and will then post more pics and info on Christini South Africa. Our website will also be up and running within the next month!

Chaps, the Christini AWD will give you a distinct advantage and our race and emotional(believe me this is valuable!)support at the Roof will be unparalleled by anyone else! You will enjoy the race and race experience immensely on our Christini AWD's and have a great time at the Roof as Part of the Christini AdvenXure Africa Team!

Thanks Chaps!

Regards

DREW

Attachments

• 2015-AWD300 Left View.jpg
    2015-AWD300 Left View.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 560