Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Danger !!!!!! Capies take note !  (Read 1739 times)

Offline JohanGPS

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
Danger !!!!!! Capies take note !
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:21:34 am »
Some of my 4x4 friends went to 4x4 at the quarry behind the oil refinery on the N7. I know some of the WD members also sometimes play there.
on 29/4/08 Izak and a friend (one vehicle) to play a bit. They were attacked by 6 black farkers with knifes and knopkierreis...wallets taken and cellphone. Izak was stabbed in back, with knife. They are shaken but fine. Take care when out there.
This country suffers from cANCcer. If we don't have it cut out it will be terminal.

Offline krazy-eyes

• Race Dog
Re: Danger !!!!!! Capies take note !
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:40:41 am »
GOEIE BLIKSEM!  :o

Offline LuckyStriker

• Stealthy Camper
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW G650 X-challenge
  • Bellville Rock City
    • LuckyStriker's Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 10:47:53 am »
Yikes!

Offline Eisbein

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Kraaifontein Plugspanner!
    • Music Ramblings by a serial hobbyist
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:54:58 am »
>:( >:(

02/02/12 - RIP Glen - the Arrow of Elliot and the little man with the big heart that truly was larger than life.

You have touched us and left us better for having known you - even if it was only briefly.

For grabbing the moment and living the day It's been way too early that you were taken away

Offline Oupa Foe-rie

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • Oom Foe-rie was hacked by a Mod.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 11:29:02 am »
R1 M1 . Will that be the only option we have to protect ourselves when we go outside ??? ???
Yamaha XT1200Z ........... Take your soul everywhere and back

Offline NAZM

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Rotax (all models)
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 11:30:43 am »
Personaly I always dial one number when this kak happens: 357! Never leave home without it. O0
"THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS EXCITING. SPEAK IT. LIFE IS DULL WITHOUT IT."

Offline tatoo

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • He who has no goal to reach is already there?
    • Legally Armed Western Cape
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 01:09:16 pm »
Firstly glad to hear your mates are sort of ok.
Secondly I am now convinced carrying only one gun is not enough.
 :violent5:
Freedom just another word for nothing left to lose.

Offline Lito

• BANNED TROLL
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • BANNED TROLL
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 01:19:23 pm »
Friggin heck. Thanks Johan. I often often often go play out there by myself. Six ous can be a bit much what...

Doesnt anyone feel like laying am ambush to sort this shit out?

If so, count me in.

Offline Jacko

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Hildebrand & Wolfmuller (all models)
  • "Don't be a hater, yo." Riaan Cruywagen
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 01:37:14 pm »
Friggin heck. Thanks Johan. I often often often go play out there by myself. Six ous can be a bit much what...

If so, count me in.

Lito, I don't want to sound like a know-it all, but remember what I said 2 weeks ago about a sand ride in the night - in that area? We passed by that possie early on Saturday...

Hmm, maybe I should go and invite Mr. Glock to some quarry riding. Then fake a broken down bike, look all vulnerable... then Tap-Tap! Tap-Tap!

Evil, ja?!
"The test of a man is not the forum nor the field; not the marketplace nor the amen corner, but at his own fireside. There he lays aside his mask, and you may judge whether he be imp or angel, king or cur, hero or humbug." -  William Cowper Brann

Offline SuperJuice

• I R POZER (with no fooking bike)
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: New Hudson (all models)
  • His Eminence & Founder of Boobism
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 01:46:39 pm »

If so, count me in.

Lito, I don't want to sound like a know-it all, but remember what I said 2 weeks ago about a sand ride in the night - in that area? We passed by that possie early on Saturday...

Hmm, maybe I should go and invite Mr. Glock to some quarry riding. Then fake a broken down bike, look all vulnerable... then Tap-Tap! Tap-Tap!

Evil, ja?!

Muahahahahahahaha!
At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.

Offline SuperJuice

• I R POZER (with no fooking bike)
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: New Hudson (all models)
  • His Eminence & Founder of Boobism
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 01:47:07 pm »

If so, count me in.

Is that you Vernon?
At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.

Offline Jacko

• Grey hound
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 01:50:02 pm »

If so, count me in.

Is that you Vernon?

Ja, then he can MOER them. Hard.
"The test of a man is not the forum nor the field; not the marketplace nor the amen corner, but at his own fireside. There he lays aside his mask, and you may judge whether he be imp or angel, king or cur, hero or humbug." -  William Cowper Brann

Offline JohanGPS

• Pack Dog
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 03:26:06 pm »
I just like the thinking ! well for starters I always carry......the Glock just like these outings....My first question to these mates of mine was also in the line of ambush...Can you think 4x4'S and plenty WD chasing them around till they cannot run anymore....mmmmm yumyum !
The other chap is fine, just very bruised. When they chased away, some more were running down the slope towards them...it could have turned very ugly...I myself was there one all alone with the Land Cruiser doing some mapping for T4A about 3 months ago. Not fresh to go alone anymore, but thenGlock was with me...with 56 rounds in mags...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:27:07 pm by JohanGPS »
This country suffers from cANCcer. If we don't have it cut out it will be terminal.

GreenMamba1974

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 03:33:38 pm »

If so, count me in.

in all seriousness, why not!!  make a citizens arrest or just fark them up!

when push comes to shove, no one will join you, too much talk and no action

my uncle used to dairy farm in pietermaritzburg, the farmers got together and sorted matters out themselves 'cos the cops were to damn frightened.  the bad guys feed off of fear, we must show no fear and take action - there is nothing wrong with that - take back our turf from the bad guys

Offline Jacko

• Grey hound
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 03:40:26 pm »
Let's start our own Friday Drinks Thread: Glock-packing WDs....

Johan is jy in? Shark kan daar bo kuier.

Offline Goose

• NAPIER Country life is great!
  • Shop Mods
  • Grey hound
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 03:41:49 pm »
 >:( shit man!!!
Maybe a group of the WD's should go and set a "lokval"..... sort these farkers out once and for all!!!
Start it... I'm In met my piksteel!!!
"Life is a Waste of Time..... Time is a Waste of Life........ Get Wasted all the Time and have the Time of your Life"  ()

Offline Lito

• BANNED TROLL
  • Race Dog
  • BANNED TROLL
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 03:42:40 pm »
Right. I am the moer in. Seriously - I AM IN

I only have a panga, which I know how to use, and unafraid to use it and have chased people before with it (sommer thieves at 2am in my onderbroek to the frikkiing railway line  ::)). I would prefer Glock to do the talking, as it sort of sends a louder and clearer message.

JAcko, I thought of you appie, when I read this shite.

I AM IN. I want justice, and I am SICK of being chased away by kaksleg moera.

Offline Goose

• Shop Mods
  • Grey hound
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 03:44:55 pm »
Right. I am the moer in. Seriously - I AM IN

I only have a panga, which I know how to use, and unafraid to use it and have chased people before with it (sommer thieves at 2am in my onderbroek to the frikkiing railway line  ::)). I would prefer Glock to do the talking, as it sort of sends a louder and clearer message.

JAcko, I thought of you appie, when I read this shite.

I AM IN. I want justice, and I am SICK of being chased away by kaksleg moera.

Listen Lito... it was NOT THE PANGA that scared the farkers mate.... it was the sight of "die onderbroek"... fark... any normal human being will run like hell  >:D ;D ;D
"Life is a Waste of Time..... Time is a Waste of Life........ Get Wasted all the Time and have the Time of your Life"  ()

Offline Lito

• BANNED TROLL
  • Race Dog
  • BANNED TROLL
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 03:53:38 pm »
Goose.....  :D :D :D

My blood is sommer up. Thats my riding area. I always give the lighties from the squatter camps rides on my bike when I go there, and the next thing I have frikking 400 of them running around and after about ten rides, I am moeg, and go my way. I am 9 out of 10 times alone - despite warnings, because I refuse to live in fear.

But this is hectic blatant. I know a thing or two about my black african brothers - how the mindset works. Dont fear the dickheads running down to join in on the action. The only one you got to put down is the leader - and the rest of the bastards will scatter like dropped ball bearings.

Done that before, and it works - everytime. Didnt you boys learn this in TuinOps in the mag?   

As a bit of humour, my favourite way of sorting out riots was to get my driver in a Samil 20 (no buffels to spare), to gun that poor lumbering brown tortoise to redline in every gear, and keep on until you reach the other side. You havent seen jackasses run like that before...  ;D  Tear gas cannisters are for moffies  ;)

Offline Goose

• Shop Mods
  • Grey hound
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 03:57:07 pm »
Goose.....  :D :D :D

My blood is sommer up. Thats my riding area. I always give the lighties from the squatter camps rides on my bike when I go there, and the next thing I have frikking 400 of them running around and after about ten rides, I am moeg, and go my way. I am 9 out of 10 times alone - despite warnings, because I refuse to live in fear.

But this is hectic blatant. I know a thing or two about my black african brothers - how the mindset works. Dont fear the dickheads running down to join in on the action. The only one you got to put down is the leader - and the rest of the bastards will scatter like dropped ball bearings.

Done that before, and it works - everytime. Didnt you boys learn this in TuinOps in the mag?   

As a bit of humour, my favourite way of sorting out riots was to get my driver in a Samil 20 (no buffels to spare), to gun that poor lumbering brown tortoise to redline in every gear, and keep on until you reach the other side. You havent seen jackasses run like that before...  ;D  Tear gas cannisters are for moffies  ;)

Haha.. love it... yeah they all big bek. Had to chase some a while back in my Opel... when the farkers tried to stone me with 1/2 bricks... after I took a pic of their buddy breaking into a car. I just put it into first and gunned it... rod on wrong side of the road straight for them... scatter they did...

;D should have seen my wife's face - fark she was screaming at me ... something about getting us killed!

IT WORKED....

I am also so blerrie sick & tired of this crap.... so when we gonna go?