Oxwagon Ride Hosted By MotoAdventure (82 Photos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiskey throttle

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
This weekend it was time to go ride again  :biggrin:

Ive never been very good with words but believe a photo says a 1000 of them in an glance, so a quick summary then time for the photos to tell the rest.

We (me, dad and his gf) left saterday morning for Buffeljags from my place in Swellendam to meet up with the guys from MotoAdv that left that morning from Cpt. We headed out to Suurbraak and left the tar to go do Gysmanshoek Pass over to the Klein Karoo. There we went around the back roads to have a quick braai at a Bush pub in Gouritzriver or Herbertsdal (Dont really know, didnt really matter just the ride to there was great). From there we headed out to Bonnydal Guest Farm for the night where we hit some rain just before we got there.

Had a lekker kuier at the farm before we left and headed back to the Klein Karoo to stop at Barrydale. Most of us went our separate ways there. We (my little group) headed back over Tradow Pass drenched in rain back to Swellendam.

Summary of the summary - lots of dust, bit of rain, happy faces in all the helmets = alot of fun  :ricky:

So let the pics tel their own story from here on further:

Attachments

• DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    386 KB · Views: 494
  • DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCF0030.JPG
    DSCF0030.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 499
  • DSCF0031.JPG