Real adventure riding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I am not into doing RR's, because I seriously believe that it cultivate readers, not riders, but here is a brief description of a trip that I joined over the last 5 days.

It was a trip organized by Wildwood adventures, and we left the Wineland 1-stop on Friday morning, had breakfast in Mitchell's pass and lunch at Tankwa padstal.
Then onto Gannaga lodge for supper, overnight and breakfast.
Saturday it was Williston, roadside light lunch and sunset at Verneukpan, ending with a braai and much cackling and kraaiing.
Sunday morning early Verneukpan breakfast, and off to Pofadder. Then Namakwa 4x4 trail along the Orange/Gariepriver, ending at the Frontier lodge at Vioolsdrif.
Braai dinner and a great breakfast on Monday morning from the hospitable people at Frontier, then off along the southern bank of the Gariep/Orange, and into the Richtersveld.
4x4 trail over the mountains delivered us to Eksteenfontein, then from Buffelsfontein over the moutain along a disused trail to Hondeklipbaai and Die Hondehokke.
Tuesday morning along the thick sand tracks of the Namakwa reserve to the Groenrivier lighthouse.
Groenrivier lighthouse to Lutzville, N7, and a very wet and stormy tar ride to Stellenbosch.

Magic.