My first post from my new home, now living in Europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddy81

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hey guys,  it's been a while since my last activity on this forum.  So as some of you may have seen,  I advertised and sold our bikes on here in preparation for the move to Europe.  It's been really hectic this side sorting everything out,  most of my gear is still on the boat on its way.  So I originally thought I would manage to wait till I got back on two wheels simply because I knew things were gonna be hectic when we got this side.    Well yeah,  I was wrong!!  It took me all of 3 weeks before I couldn't take not being on a bike anymore.  So yesterday was my first ride with my (new to me) new bike.

And what a great ride is was,  saw lots and lots of dirt roads,  can't wait to start exploring them.  So I'll probably do some ride reports in the future,  my bike also needs a bit of TLC to get it nice and new again.  So will make some posts on that too.

So for now,  thought I would just like to show my "avatar" face on here again with a pic of my new steed as just a general post. 

I took a little dirt road and this is what I found at the end of that!  What a view!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 1,392