Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Summer's here  (Read 2373 times)

Online Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Thunder Twonk. The two legged Twat Monkey.
Summer's here
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 07:58:09 am »
Quote from: "tsiklonaut"
Quote from: "Lootch67"

BTW, what tyres have you got on your bike? Heidenau?

Yes, they're Heidenau K60. I was one of the first guys who fit them on GS (they're acctually 1 size smaller), did some introduction to ADVrider and now the whole Wold seems to use them, the info spreads in chain reaction. Heidenau ows me some beer  8)

They're great tyres indeed, and Heidi is a fantastic company (got brand new tyre from them for free without any questions)!

Cheers.

I don,t think anyone imports them here, pity they look good.

Welshie  8)

I was asked to run a marathon and I said no chance. Then I was told it was for spastics and special needs kids. I thought ?damn it, I could win that?!
They said Id be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but so far Iv made 3 pots and a vase and going well

Offline Lootch67

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Summer's here
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 10:39:22 am »

Yes, they're Heidenau K60. I was one of the first guys who fit them on GS (they're acctually 1 size smaller), did some introduction to ADVrider and now the whole Wold seems to use them, the info spreads in chain reaction. Heidenau ows me some beer  8)

They're great tyres indeed, and Heidi is a fantastic company (got brand new tyre from them for free without any questions)!

Cheers.

I've got Heidenaus on my AT. In the dry and off-road they're fine, but in the wet I hate them. Dropped my bike on Monday because of them. They're very long lasting though, which probably explains their lack of grip in the wet.
98 Black AT & the wheel from a 04 KLR 650.

Online Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Bachelor Dog
Summer's here
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 12:06:09 pm »

Cheers.

I've got Heidenaus on my AT. In the dry and off-road they're fine, but in the wet I hate them. Dropped my bike on Monday because of them. They're very long lasting though, which probably explains their lack of grip in the wet.

Always a trade off and especially when it is cold and wet, but it should be warm and wet now? Isnt it Summer there, or was that last week?

Welshie  :D

I,m not Dyslexic, I AM on a mission from DOG!
They said Id be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but so far Iv made 3 pots and a vase and going well

Offline Scribble

• Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • RIP Coco thanks for the great times
Summer's here
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 11:41:39 am »
wow! :shock:
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Lootch67

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Summer's here
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 12:09:08 am »
Quote from: "Welshman"
Always a trade off and especially when it is cold and wet, but it should be warm and wet now? Isnt it Summer there, or was that last week?

It is indeed nice and warm and actually quite dry. Just got back from a lovely braai at Maverick's place.  :drunken:
98 Black AT & the wheel from a 04 KLR 650.

Online Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Bachelor Dog
Summer's here
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 08:35:33 am »
Quote from: "Welshman"

It is indeed nice and warm and actually quite dry. Just got back from a lovely braai at Maverick's place.  :drunken:

What is going on there, checked the forecast this morning, London 31C!!!

Do not worry the drought will break, I will be over there in 2 weeks so it will P#ss down as soon as I land in Manchester / B,ham.

Welshie  :twisted:  8)

Merv Hughes & Viv Richards: During a test match in the West Indies, Hughes didn't say a word to Viv, but continued to stare at him after deliveries. "This is my island, my culture. Don't you be staring at me.In my culture we just bowl." Merv didn't reply, but after he dismissed him he announced to the batsman: "In my culture we just say f*** off."