wet Wet WET!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazy-eyes

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
bliksem!

thats all i can say.

my brand new waterproof Assault jacket tried its best, but after an hour in the ppppouring rain, i was ffffffreezing cccccold never the less.

nikki wasnt too bad as i blocked off the worst of it for her with my body, but her denims... well, lets just say denims are the worst form of wind, rain, and crash protection. her legs were like ice when we got home, and after a hot bath and an empty geyser, she was still cold, so wrapped her in a blanket and put her in a down sleeping bag.

as incredibly uncomfortable as it was in the rain for two hours, thats how good it wasgetting warm again at home  >:D

at a garage in Koster.
this was after spending an hour of riding in the rain and dealing with super slippery muddy roads enroute from groot marico

2053.jpg

going to groot marico for the night - our spirits were much higher (and drier), despite forking out a whopping R55 at the dumbest tolgate on the planet.

2011.jpg

2007.jpg

note to self: trust the forecast. and when it says "expect rain in two hours time: get home asap, instead of going for a scenic ride.