Clutch Issues --Take NOTE--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Please NOTE --- I have picked up that a few 610 SM and Te's are having Clutch issues that the owners find the gears are difficult to engage or it feels that the clutch cables are stiff and NEUTRAL is difficult to find--

I have now seen a few that the actuator arm going into the motor is actually starting to bend causing ALL these symptoms.

Luckily I have a spare one that I fitted to Dakota's 610 TE that now has 41,000 km on it.

Firstly I fitted two new clutch cables but the problem was still there.

Removed the actuator arm and saw it was staring to bend. Slipped the new one in after I filed down the ridges on the clutch basket that were minimal. Cush springs still in perfect condition  ::)

Dakota had to learn how to ride again with a new clutch finding neutral anytime anywhere.

Aligned the old actuator arm --took it to Avionics who did a awesome strengthening weld job for me --in case I need it at a later stage

So Guys if it is starting to bend --have it repaired before it snaps off like I have seen two in the past  -

Just my 2cw

The Culprit--

Attachments

• actuator arm.PNG
    actuator arm.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 93