2.3 Bar for life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooi Wolf

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Enduro
2.3 Bar for life!

Yeah right! is what I am the wiser now. But the puncture devil did only strike myself and Willem, the only two out of 8 riders on this trip who lived by this motto. And whom I dare say, now might just be persuaded to broaden our horizons with this newly found knowledge.

Be it as it may, I am getting a little ahead of myself, because that all happened on the trip itself, and as all things, it had to start somewhere.

In this case with a Watsapp in the order of "My Boet's bike is up for sale, standing in my garage" that I sent to Didi. It took him all of a couple of hours to reply, saying he'll take it. He had to do another offshore trip before he had ample time, his idea was to come pick his new bike up at my spot in Nieuwoudtville and ride home to East London.

At that stage I had a newly acquired tiger in the garage that still needed taming, and was ever so keen to kick up some dust. When this all happened, ideas started forming. Maps were looked at, friends were invited, and bikes prepared. Our collective excitement grew steadily, although we could never really foresee what we would experience..

Attachments

• Newly acquired tiger.JPG
    Newly acquired tiger.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,650
  • IMG_5996.JPG
    IMG_5996.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 1,612
  • Knesrsvlak.JPG
    Knesrsvlak.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,599
  • IMG_5971.JPG
    IMG_5971.JPG