Mampoer tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stranger

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi all, I was asked to post this one for you. I see that it is clashing with an event of yours, so no hard feelings if there is no take up, but I was asked to post , so here it is.

24th-25th May Mampoer tour
Area Marico
Approx 300 km
Leave 8:00
Brekkie stop
Arrive venue 12:00 Dump luggage and then go butchers, bottle store and to Mampoer farm for lunch and tastings
Braai for evening.

Leave in morning, brekkie on the way home

Booking details and price below. This is one of those got to do it once things, real good fun.

Hi Paul,

We are busy updating the tariffs & SC on the website. Will be updated in the next few days. R400-00 per couple sharing units for max 2 people booking; arriving time 14:00 & depart 10:00. Single tariff: R250-00 per room. H.C. Bosman: Same times; R800-00 for 2 couples + 2 children max or 1 couple 4 children - NOT for more than 4 adults (...some beds not for adults, only a couch)!

https://www.doornkraalguesthouse.co.za/

Bank: FNB Groot Marico
Account Name: MC Steyn
Account Number: 52380006860
Branch Code: 240140

Contact Numbers:

â?¢ Tel: +27 (0)14 503-0024
â?¢ Fax: +27 (0)14 503-0024
â?¢ Mobile: 083 433 1851

Contact name: Maryna

Please RATHER use the landline, as her mobile does not always have reception! If you phone her mobile & cannot get thru - PLEASE leave a message & she will phone you back!

She has limited space - thus you HAVE to phone first before paying & confirming the booking!!! After you have paid, you have to either fax or e-mail proof of payment back to her. When using e-mail - PLEASE KEEP THE MAILS SMALL - as she is using a 'plaas' line...

[email protected]

Space left:
Zebra (1 couple): Stranger & The Goose
Boesman (1 couple): Skinny & Jimis
Kingfisher (1 couple)
Winter (1 couple)
Spring (1 couple)
Summer (1 couple)
Autumn (2 couples)
HC Bosman (2 couples & 2 kids)
4 Tents - small dome tents (2 peeps per tent MAX)

Stranger & The Goose
...& Skinny