Alexandria, VA to Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Hey gang.  Newbie to the forum but probably shared some stuff on advrider.com.  Anyway, just stopped in to say "hi."  Looks like a neighbor of mine is in here as well.  Hope to become YOUR neighbors soon and relocate to the Western Cape.  Survived (with two broken ribs) the BMW Off-road Training Academy last October in Klipbokkop with a lot of you and it seems a DVD is available now from Laurens...I'm the one dropping the 1150GS Adventure a bunch and have hair down to my ass...probably lots of shots catching my breath and hopefully one or two looking like I new what I was doing!  The missus and I have been scouring the internet for B&Bs in and around Cape Town forever and maybe we found one in Riebeek Valley.  Any insight on the area, schools, etc? 

We hope to be in town first week in June to check it out.  Maybe I should come a little early and put to test the skills Laurens, Leon and Jan taught me for the Advanced Weekend course...the ribs are long healed and I had too much fun last time!