New nickname for LC riders.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I have a new nickname for BMW 1200GS riders, but not all of them.... just the ones on LC's.

I realise their new couches put out massive amounts of power and so and so but I have seen a strange habit that LC riders have that the older model GS riders don't seem to have.

Might be that they watch the same instructional video that people need to watch when buying a new BMW car....

Who knows?

Anyway, I call them "Gandalf's". Why? Because of this...

[flash=835,485]https://www.youtube.com/v/V4UfAL9f74I[/flash]

I find it funny how these new riders refuse to move over when commuting to let other bikes pass. Granted, there are a few guys on these machines that lanesplit like the wind but there are others that let's say.... battle a tad but doesn't matter what you try they will not move over.

My funniest one happened last week. I left the Waterfront and a BMW LC was leaving the service station. As I was nearing him he pulled out in front of me. Not a big deal there was space but what happened next confused me. Didn't matter which lane I chose on the N1 leaving he would move over to block me. And it was on purpose , he moved from lane to lane just as soon as I changed lanes. Eventually took a turn-off and he went straight but found it amusing.

So from now on you LC riders will be known as Gandalf's..... "You shall not pass!!!!"  :lol8: