Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: The Dinosaur goes to the Kzn bash.  (Read 1867 times)

Offline ALLEN I

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
The Dinosaur goes to the Kzn bash.
« on: September 07, 2015, 04:46:27 pm »
       The Dinosaur, Tappet and Family goes to the Kzn Bash. (Family Adventure Included)

So now last year I was scheming  to go to this bash and was like looking forward to it and we was like tuning each other all types of “poofie” stuff and “sulke goed” when my big Bud “gooied” me a call and tunes to me that his on his way to SA as his old lady was just admitted to hospital, so like a good buddy that I am and the ous that nose us two Dinosaurs “sommer” no that we have been buddies from “graad” 1 and well that was like the end of the trip for me.
Now a lot a bantering and the ous was like “sommer” teasing me and hey man a ou has “mos” feelings hey  and they also tuned me lotsa ” kaaak”,  and even my humble apologies was like not accepted, so there was no way that I was gonna miss this jol this year, besides my Laaitie and tappet and sommer  Rolo 1 (my Daughter) + Vincent and of course the very load baby ” Loud  osoaraus”(Peanut) ‘sommer”  tuned that they was like also gonna join me.  
Now the original plans that just me and the Laaitie was gonna cruise up had to change. First things first was to go down to Klerksdorp and to find Tappets KTM amongst all the other “gooites” on the “plaas”.

After a lot of hunting around we eventually found his KTM.

It was under the “afdak”, and he even had it saddled up and almost ready to go.

Now that saddle looked like it could also fit an African Twin, so we gave it a go.

It did it did it fitted.
So now im scheming to myself that maybe I should mount it.

Dam I think I can get used to the saddle

My bonney “sommer” felt as if it was going faster and I even had more control and such “gooietes”

Dammit it was either the cold ones speaking or my (Hooligan juice). He he.
Oh!! Ye !! whilst on that subject, it was also
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:24:02 pm by ALLEN I »
Biking since the age of 11 nothing beats the freedom when u out there on u baby. Been doing it over 40 years now  (that's life)
Born a Biker, Live like a Biker, Die a Biker

Offline ALLEN I

Re: The Dinosaur goes to the Kzn bash.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 04:47:35 pm »

In Klerksdorp.
Biking since the age of 11 nothing beats the freedom when u out there on u baby. Been doing it over 40 years now  (that's life)

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 04:56:12 pm »
Some late night repairs.

Some people watched what was going on.

Now the plan was to leave early on the 6 (Thursday)
Arrival time in Durbs 12h00 then we can “sommer” spend a day or two in Durbs and drink of the local water.
Some ous was even waiting patiently.

Huh!! this was the Wednesday’s night.

The bloody Trailer which was supposed to be finished by then, was still been built.
Can’t take Tappet and Vicky anywhere

The ous had found my supply of “Wittekies” (Hooligan juice)
Huh!! No wonder it was not finished.
After confiscating the bottle the job went faster.
Although there was a lot of loud bantering and moaning going on, I was not “geplaa” except for these ous’s welding. He he
Now these two $#$#$ Promise me that the trailer will be finished and that we can leave the next morning at 10h00.” Ya right.” (Bloody Hooligan juice, no wait I think it’s just them)
So we all has to “Spring” in to help.

Peanut was supervising the work.

Kit and Bikes are ready to be loaded, but still no bloody trailer

Offline Wooly Bugger

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Buell Ulysses XB12
  • DILLIGAF?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 04:59:22 pm »
hangover gone yet?

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 05:04:53 pm »
hangover gone yet?

Almost, but i think ive got a new one. :biggrin:

Offline Wooly Bugger

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Buell Ulysses XB12
  • DILLIGAF?
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 05:06:59 pm »
Must have been massive? The KZN bash was a month ago??

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 05:08:24 pm »
Some ous (Albert) has come up with this ingenious idea to keep all the cutlery together.

Very chuffed with his idea.
Wonder if we can pattern it?? He he
Finally we load the bikes.
We tie them “lekker” tight so that they can’t fall off.

Next on goes the kit and “gooites”

Yipee we is ready to go. (One and a half days late)

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 05:18:13 pm »
Must have been massive? The KZN bash was a month ago??

It was  :biggrin:

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 05:28:30 pm »
Tappet takes the first stretch and I take the second.
Some “lekker” sunrise picks for you ous.

Some ous are awake.

Whilst other ous are not.

Some “mooi scenery on route.

This one is for my Buddy Ian as he digs photies like this.

Some ous wake up and are not too friendly.

Until they’ve had a good stretch.

Ok!! maybe not.

Stop off for some “Kos” for our tummies as we is like “lekker honger” by this time.

And then some ous just have to be different.

Whilst other ous just dig there chips.

We make sure bikes are still OK.

Maybe they need another strap or two. He he one Never knows if a tie down has come loos
So finally we arrive at the jol site, after having to phone Trevor and Mark for directions and “sulke gooites”

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 05:29:27 pm by ALLEN I »

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 05:35:22 pm »

We is like the 2nd ous there on the camping grounds, So I sommer goes and “verken” the possie to find the local watering hole, which I duss find and I meet one of the local ous and i quickly wash down the dust from the gravel road.(We will not talk about it). Armed with a dozen local cold ones I manage to make my way back to the camping possi to be cheered on as a hero as the ous see the cold ones that I have managed to accumulate to quench our thirst. Now I no how the pioneers felt, having been the whole day in an Ox Waaagen . (Shame)(We was in a Isuzu Waaagen) He he
So now comes the task of getting our Bonneys of olve the trailer and getting our tent and “gooites” sorted out,like a “Krag Pint” for our Freezer. He he “Lekker” cold ones the whole weekend.

Some ous like a clean possie.

Finally tent up, freezer/fridge on the go.

Some other ous rock up and look for a “lekker” possie ass well. OK they found one.

Now I “sommer” feel “stukkend” “beeter” (Not the only ous that came down with a trailer) he he
As there’s nothing going on at the site, we takes a cruise to the Hotel “om die draai”.

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 05:41:51 pm »
At the Hotel I come across this.
Now im not a “bang” ou, but to ride this. (Bliksem), there just no way, Now I scheme to myself that Tappets I Fall Tower was not so bad after all.

Offline evansv

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 06:14:43 pm »
 :sip:
DT 125, GSX 750 ES, XJ 900, KX 125, YZ 250, WR 200, RMX 250 (280 kit), FZ-6, 2006, DT 125 LC (rear ended by Fortuner - written off), DT200R (current), KTM 625 SXC (current)

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 09:15:07 pm »
We catch up on some more needed cold ones.

Even old Peanut has something to drink.

Don’t know with who his been hanging out with.

Shame some ous you just can’t take anywhere.
So after a few cold ones and stocking up with some “gooites” from the shops  we cruise back to the site.
Now I needs to go and “verken” this possie some more and im like minding my own business, not even disturbing the chickens

They even have their own pool to “goof” in.

Now I was scheming about going for a goof, but every time a ou gets close to the water those bloody chickens make like a hissing sound, I think they swallowed a snake or something as they is also like violent ous and “sommer” wants to bite a ou .
They even have this “Mat thing” at the possie with springs on the side so that a ou can jump on it.

Bbut hey its not a good idea, because a ou messes his cold ones and even the spare cold ones in the “broek sak” “sommer” gets all shaken up as well.
Now I take a “trap” inside the local watering hole only to find some Vis Arende  in the Possie. He he

So I tunes to them in my most elegant English.
Howzit “julle klomp Vis Arende” and that’s how I met those nice people.

Mr and Mrs Vis Arend and the Kuiken.
Or at least I think it went something like that.(Bloody Hooligan Juice) He he.
Now Tommy was a different story, we took one look at each other and new we was gonna drink lotsa cold ones together. I even gave him one of my spare cold ones that was a bit shaken from jumping on that jumping thing. Of course I didn’t told him that it was a bit shaken as the ou looked “moerse” thirsty. He he

Then the ous started to pull in and the party got on the go.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:17:58 pm by ALLEN I »

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 09:22:51 pm »

There was lotsa ous there and even ous like Diesel Dawie and Auntie Pebbles was also there.

They even let ous like Tappet join in the fun.(Naaaf)

And there was lots and lots of ous here and everybody was like drinking cold ones and other “gooites” as well and talking lots of “kak” and greeting each other that I “ sommer” almost got a tear drop in the eyes, but “nooit” it was still a shaken cold one I had left that “gooied” out  its “binne gooied” at me.(That’s my story and im sticking to it.)
Now it was getting to that time of night that a ou gets like a bit “honger ek se”.
Fires were lit and braai packs were dished out and soon we was like all “goooing” out meat and wors on the “koole”

Drinking cold ones and talking all kinds of interesting stuff that I still can’t remember. (Dam im scheme im getting “oud”)
Now the Durbs ous came through with lotsa side dishes for the ous to chomp with their “gebraaide” meat

Rolls, “slaaie, pap en sous en sulke gooid.”
After we had filled up our inside sections with more than enough food, we could really get to talking lotsa “kak” and partying carried on till late late late, Ok I don’t know what time it carried on until as I was a bit “moeg” and at 01h30 i went to sleep.

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2015, 09:31:47 pm »
We was up early the Saturday morning, even before those inbred chickens could hiss at a ou.

Ok Ok some of us wasn’t. He he

Some ous woke up a bit later than other ous.

Even my daughter Rolo1 was up early with her old man and had a smile on her face.
Some ous just aint morning ous

Then some ous had too much to drink the previous night and were still out of focus

Ooops !!! it was the camera. He he

Some more ous are just not morning ous.

And dam they are full of shit and can moan until you “prop Kos “in their mouths.

More ous comes alive

Now its that time again that a ou gets a bit “honger” so we does make a quick breakfast.

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 09:50:46 pm »
Then it was time to go shake things up.
And the jol started once again.
Met this “Mal” ou walking around.

Oops !! “Askies” its “Oom Draad”

And of course Old Tommy was there also.

So we “kuier” a bit whilst the other ous go for an out ride to other posies and to check out the scenery.
Why I don’t know. Ok now I remembers, it’s so a ou can take “Kiekies” and show other ous that they was there and also they can swop war stories, like when Tappet Dropped his Bike. He he 

I even brought some “Wittekies” Now Named (Battery Acid) to share with the ous.
Tommies first “sluk”

I think he like really digged it as all he could say was (@$%%$#$) “Maar dits lekke”
Draad on the other hand was not feeling so “Lekker” and for some stupid reason would not trust me when I told him that this would cure his flue, even Tommy agreed.( This stuff can cure anything)

So me and Tommy shared some more of my (Hooligan juice) and lotsa cold ones.
Shame Steve’s   Bike broke down, so he came and joined us ous and too drown his sorrows.

Tommy of course felt sorry for him and gave him some (Hooligan juice).

And some (Battery Acid)

Dam but this is good stuff, lets a ou “sommer” forget about all of his problems.
Looks like Steve enjoyed the exotic taste.
Now I thought I could “jag kak” on. Tommy was so impressed with the (Battery Acid) he “sommer” wanted to share it s exotic taste with lotsa other WD ous.
Had to “gooi” more in and my stock was like running low, no thanks to Tappet and Vicki.(Suip Gatte)
But Tommy was like having so much fun watching the other ous’s faces that it was ok.

Now Tommy tuned them that they was like not aloud too drink a lot as we was like running low on it and that they was not allowed to be “vraatsag” he he
I think he was just being stingy, and I scheme he was worried that we would run out.
A few interesting face expressions.

Some ous was “Vraat sug” even after Tommy tuned them not to be. He he

This is good stuff, it “sommer” puts a smile on a ous face.
Even Uncle Wooly Bugger had some

He took a big “sluk”, Tommy was not impressed.

Some ous had a good laugh at the other ous’s expense “Shame”

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 09:56:44 pm »
And we still “kuiered” and met new ous as they came to the jol and the stock in the fridges just would not go down.( Dam those natal ous for having so much cold ones that we could not finish them)

And as the “dop”took affect, we got a wee bit louder, but there was no stopping us, we are WD, all of us ous, ok almost all of us ous.

Some ous even had to hold up the fridge.

Whilst some ous pulled funny faces
And still the ous “kuiered”

Even Peanut made a turn and chatted up the Aunties. He he

And melted some big hearts.

And we had a few more cold ones

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 10:05:54 pm »
Mr Vis even hired out “Karretjie”

The rest of us stood around waiting our turn

Ok ok!!  We was just standing around talkin “kak”
Oom Vis has a good heart and let another WD take his beloved “Karretjie” for a ride as he also is “moeg” of falling down and wants to get one for his self. He he.
Mean time another Dog arrives, Wait i think he was already here. (Dam hooligan juice of Tommys)

Some ous are fancy

Others are not

Then you get these ous. (Dammit that’s us ous) Dumbass

But we all enjoy ourselves.

The organizers that done such a bloody good job. More than enough cold ones and food and the hospitality was awesome, made a oke feel at home.
           The (Organizers)

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 10:19:19 pm »
He he and still the “kuiering” continued

And then the meat was on the braais
Well almost.

Ok now it was.

Huh its gone.
Ok the ous were “honger”

And the side dishes were once again awesome and plentiful.
Still “kuiering” and the jol just was getting better and better.

Even Peanut popped in for a visit again and was grabbed up by the Kuiken
The dining section was full as the ous chomped away on the graze and waited patiently for prize giving.

Prize giving commenced with I think everybody getting something.

The kuiring went on till late, but alas my battery did die and I could not take more photies, so “gooi” you eyes closed for a minute or so and imagine us ous partying. He he

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 10:32:44 pm »
Sunday morning and most of us were getting ready to leave.
You no, pack up tent, greet fellow ous and have a last cold one or two. He he

Some ous were lucky as they didn’t have far too ride with a Headache, hoofpein and a babelaas. He he
Want mention Tommys name at all. He he
Some ous were still taking it easy

Whilst for some other ous it was just too much
(Tappet and Peanut)

Some ous bikes had to go back on the trailer.
Tappet had somehow managed to hurt the motor on the day ride.
Once again a KTM will live up to its name.(KTM) (Kom Tou My) he he

Whilst one of us would be riding his Faithfull “Steed”

Meanwhile Albert decided to have some fun and “Spotted” with Tappet.

A quick fill up before heading of.