The Dinosaur goes to the Kzn bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
      The Dinosaur, Tappet and Family goes to the Kzn Bash. (Family Adventure Included)

So now last year I was scheming  to go to this bash and was like looking forward to it and we was like tuning each other all types of “poofie” stuff and “sulke goed” when my big Bud “gooied” me a call and tunes to me that his on his way to SA as his old lady was just admitted to hospital, so like a good buddy that I am and the ous that nose us two Dinosaurs “sommer” no that we have been buddies from “graad” 1 and well that was like the end of the trip for me.
Now a lot a bantering and the ous was like “sommer” teasing me and hey man a ou has “mos” feelings hey  and they also tuned me lotsa ” kaaak”,  and even my humble apologies was like not accepted, so there was no way that I was gonna miss this jol this year, besides my Laaitie and tappet and sommer  Rolo 1 (my Daughter) + Vincent and of course the very load baby ” Loud  osoaraus”(Peanut) ‘sommer”  tuned that they was like also gonna join me.  
Now the original plans that just me and the Laaitie was gonna cruise up had to change. First things first was to go down to Klerksdorp and to find Tappets KTM amongst all the other “gooites” on the “plaas”.

After a lot of hunting around we eventually found his KTM.

It was under the “afdak”, and he even had it saddled up and almost ready to go.

Now that saddle looked like it could also fit an African Twin, so we gave it a go.

It did it did it fitted.
So now im scheming to myself that maybe I should mount it.

Dam I think I can get used to the saddle

My bonney “sommer” felt as if it was going faster and I even had more control and such “gooietes”

Dammit it was either the cold ones speaking or my (Hooligan juice). He he.
Oh!! Ye !! whilst on that subject, it was also