Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Amageza 2015 with Minxy and the Dirt Dogs  (Read 29714 times)

Offline Stichhom

Re: Amageza 2015 with Minxy and the Dirt Dogs
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2015, 10:17:34 am »
Well done Minxy and thank you for the RR on the Amageza. Respect to you and team!
Keep a cool head - life is precious!

Offline Mev Vis Arend

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2015, 03:32:56 pm »
Sorry for keeping you guys in suspense. I had a few things come up in the real life which really hampered my writing motivation. Some happiness today though as I picked up the Vrouekeur Magazine! I am honoured to be a part of this weeks issue. It's a fantastic write up :D Hope you guys can make out what it says from the picture :)

Ek het my Keur gekoop en weet jy wat?  Ek is sommer ekstra trots op jou.   :thumleft:
Honda XR250 - Given to daughter.  BMW 1200 GSA met Karretjie  -  Suzuki 125 Scoota with a KTM topbox - sold.  Honda CRF 250 L

Offline BlomC

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2015, 08:00:43 pm »
Freakin insanely well done!! What a girl!!!!

Dis net jammer jou bike het die gees gegee.... Moes jy nie maar die KTM gevat het nie...?????  >:D  :pot:

Offline schalk vd merwe

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2015, 10:23:49 pm »
I went to CNA yesterday to buy my Vroue Keur and then the new one of 23/10/15 was already on the shelf alhough it was only 20/10/15 yesterday. Sorry Minxy I tried.
1/The only way to get experience is to get experience-Schalk                
2/Ride Reports>Long Tours>Africa Tour To The Equator And Back In 40 Days
3/A stranger is just a friend you have not met yet
4/Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe in and enthusiastically act upon must come to past-Paul J Mayer
5/Use the rocks in the your way to build stepping stones-Herman Zapp