Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Rebound setting on 610 Shock  (Read 797 times)

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Hang time
Rebound setting on 610 Shock
« on: September 29, 2015, 09:39:29 am »
Ok I am confused I can't find the rebound clicker on the shock, definitely not where the manual says it is. Can anybody enlighten me?
Current rides: 2015 WR250F / 2016 690R / 2017 701SM

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
    • Photography One on One
Re: Rebound setting on 610 Shock
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 02:58:31 pm »
Front does not have one on a few models . Some manual's show they have at the bottom of the front forks But nada.

Knew a guy who could do it but has now retired.

Back shock has all the settings --

Changed my oil height on my front forks ad used 7.5 weight on both my 610's --12 to 13 clicks out is a good starting point --
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one -- ( All sold now- Bought camera equipment)
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Hang time
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 03:01:20 pm »
Front does not have one on a few models . Some manual's show they have at the bottom of the front forks But nada.

Changed my oil height on my front forks ad used 7.5 weight on both my 610's --12 to 13 clicks out is a good starting point --

My bike has the fork compression valves fitted, but I can't find the clicker on the bottom of the shock. All I have on the shock is slow and high speed compression, and pre-load of course.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:05:39 pm by Rough Rider »

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 03:02:58 pm »

My bike has the fork valves fitted, but I can't find the clicker on the bottom of the shock.

It does not have them  :(
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one -- ( All sold now- Bought camera equipment)
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Hang time
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 03:07:39 pm »

My bike has the fork valves fitted, but I can't find the clicker on the bottom of the shock.

Are saying the shock does not have a rebound valve fitted. 

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 07:53:30 pm »

Not one that you can set ---
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Grey hound
    • Photography One on One
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 08:06:09 pm »

It does not have them  :(

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/husqvarna-08-te-610-front-fork-thread-only.329169/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:06:56 pm by blazes »
Current Scooters --

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Hang time
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 08:46:14 am »

It does not have them  :(

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/husqvarna-08-te-610-front-fork-thread-only.329169/

Still not helping me Michael; my front forks have the compression adjusters fitted. My rear shock does not seem to have the rebound adjuster fitted, only low and high speed compression.