BMW 1200GSA LC Very unhappy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronzy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
After all the road tests and how wonderful the 1200 GSA is I decided to buy the bike so off to Lynhurst I go and do a deal on a brand new Gsa!!! After the 1st service  the bike has now 1150 km on the clock the  motor decides it's enough and throws a valve destroying the motor .and guess what not not a call from BMW on how they are going to sort out my brand new bike with a destroyed engine ??                                    This is  :mad: :mad:defiantly not the kind of service I expected from BMW no call no offer of a loan bike and after owning a BMW for the last 15 yrs just shows me if you don,t throw your toys  you don,t get any results          The bike has been at the dealer since Monday and no decision has been made by BMW about the problem that I have  very unhappy about the way I have been handled by BMW factory just shows me as a customer they don't give a shit about you ??? ???