Do you enjoy organized outrides?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like organized outrides

• Total voters

Kobus Myburgh

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
For starters: Hats off to the people organizing and sacrificing their time to bring these events to riders all over.  This is not a bitching session against you, but an expression of disappointment of my inherent disability to apply patience when things slow down.

I am just so disappointed that I really can't get myself to enjoy these rides.  

It starts with meeting at location x at time y to leave at a time 30 minutes later than time y.  Dan word daar nou eers koffie gedrink en k@k gepraat en o gits dis so lekker ons trek sommer 15 minute later weg.  :patch:

It's already at this point that I know I should've gone for a solo ride.

After riders briefing (which some in any case ignore) we finally get going.  Only to stop a flippen 100 times after a couple of kays at a snails pace.  :xxbah:

By now I know I could've done 200 km and would've been on my way back already to enjoy the rest of the day with the family, but alas, we're only 50km from where we started!

Teen die tyd double clutch ek al elke sigaret wat ek opsteek.

And then I promise myself, vandag was die laaste keer.  And then I do it to myself again the next time!