The Red Donkey rides again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McSack

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Donkey was feeling a bit neglected so end of September I had planned to meet up with some mates and do a bit of riding around Lesotho for a couple of days. As the date drew closer I realised I had a bit of spare leave so ended up extending into a 3 week tour 

Not going to talk much kuk ... just going to gooi brief descriptions of roads travelled , a few pics and mention some of the really great people I met and kuiered with along the way

Day 1 and 2.
Porra and I set out a bit late on a Friday afternoon with the intent of riding as far as we could towards Aliwal North to meet up with the rest of the crew on Saturday evening. Joburg - Sasolburg - Heilbron - Lindley - Arlington - Senekal. Some tar ... some dirt and only got into Senekal after dark because we kinda overstayed our welcome in a nice little pub in Lindley. Stayed over at a lekker spot called Cheetahs in Senekal
Saturday was spent conveying greetings between barmen / barladies at establishments of  refreshment from Senekal - Marquard - Excelsior - Tweespruit - Smithfield and eventually on to Aliwal North for the evening

Attachments

• 101_TweeSpruit.jpg
    101_TweeSpruit.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 586
  • 102_Excelsior.jpg
    102_Excelsior.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 588
  • 200_SenekalAliwal.jpg
    200_SenekalAliwal.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 594
  • 201_SenekalAliwal.jpg
    201_SenekalAliwal.jpg