SLUMDOGS GET TOGETHER RIDE REPORT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vis Arend

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally
The planning was done here.

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=179660.0

The ride report starts here.

What a freakin awesome weekend it was. 
I suppose we had the shortest distance to travel from King William's Town to Thomas River, but we tried our best to make it a long one.  At the end it did not work out as one of the bikes in our group had a battery that died on him.  The bit we travelled on gravel was worth it though.  In spite of the mishap we still arrived quite early at Thomas River.

The usual k@kpraat started and the rest of the attendees arrived slowly but surely.  Then the serious kuier started.  All in all a great time was had by all.  Well, I did not hear any complaints.  :patch:

After a brief nights rest we all had a lekka brekkie.  It was then time to pack up, say our goodbyes and hit the home.  Some took the shortest route, other preferred the longer route.  Me, I did not have the strength to take the long road.  45 minutes later I was back home. 

Thanks JMOL for once again a very successful get together.  Thomas River is and stays a great venue.  :thumleft:  :thumleft:
Thanks to all who attended, your support is appreciated.  It was nice seeing old friends again and meeting new ones.    :thumleft:

Travel safe.

Die Vis Arende

Feel free to ad your story and pictures here.  My pichas will follow soon.    :thumleft: