Hunting a biker, it’s a thing. I feel so important!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERJ

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
This morning on my daily commute, which is only 7km, I stop at the Dorp Street Intersection (on the R44 double lane_ as you run through Stellenbosch toward Somerset West) and about 200m ahead of me I see the coppers in the left lane, at their usual spot where they normally stop and check the morning taxi run.

So the robot turns green and I pull off, I’m in the left lane and start moving over to the right lane. Immediately the FIVE coppers ahead of me, move over with me and indicate I need to pull over.

Now my fist thoughts are, F@CK, I have a “flip down number plate” and if they pick up on that I am in big kak. So I pull over and stop 10m before them. Two walk over, the one asks for my licence; the other checks my number plate.  The number plate COCK(pper) confirms with the remaining three CoCKS and immediately, as if someone shouted “ATTACK DOG”, they all move over to me. At least three of them start shouting at me and accusing me instantaneously, I just keep quiet.

It turns out the previous day I passed two of them while meerkatting in traffic and this morning’s operation was targeted directly at me. They knew my name, license, registration and speed fine status!!! And I was ruthlessly warned of the big fine this would result if I was ever caught standing while riding again.

Is this true?
Is it illegal to meerkat?

What would the fine be?
Anyone else had a similar situation?

I just kept on saying: “Eks jammer Mr, eks jammer Mr.” And did not give any reason why I do what I do.
The thing is, I meerkat for better balance and to get a better view of oncoming pedestrians crossing the road through the stationary traffic. This has become my riding style. Most of you would understand why.

Now I have a huge target on my back! F@K MAN