The Two "Moerse" Strong Dinosaurs, the Bikes and Nam are at it again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                               The Two “Moerse” Strong Dinosaurs, the Bikes and Nam are at it again.
So once again the time had come for the two “moerse” strong Dinosaurs to go for a ride again as our asses were “jukking” from “leesing” about you other ous out there cruising around the country like you ous haven’t got jobs and such and you ous was like making a ou very jealous with all of this riding stuff and the photies showing were you had gone and the “pragtige” places you checked out. So we decided that we have to go and “verken” some more of “Nam”.

Now as you ous know by now me and Ian in Great Brak River are like big Buds and we are WD, We is bikers, We is the Two Moerse strong Dinosaurs, so We decide to make a “lekker” trip to Nam again and to go and check out some other posies we had not been too and we will only camp under the stars and only eat once again what we catch or kills, as we is brave adventurers.

We organize a 10day trip, Huh!, Turned into a 22 day trip again, but we was not worried as we are tough ous and we like riding and “verkenning” out other Possies.
Now we have decided to meet on Friday the 2nd in Upington  but no I decide to leave earlier so that I can go and “verken” the Kalahari, so I wound up leaving on the 29th of September.Ok so here the whole story starts.

Three weeks prior to leaving I get the engineering works to make front brake disc as mine has been bent by some “ass hole” who tried to steal my “Boney”, get the discs back, fit them only to see that they are more buckled than the originals, so off they come and I send them back to the engineering shop, they promise me two days, ya right a week later get them back and Yippy they are straight. Of too Just Tyre and get new tyres fitted. Michelin T63 front and the Mitas E07 rear. Get home only to discover the bloody radiator fan want come on, So a new thermostat switch only to discover that the earth wire is missing, so i lay a earth wire and walla the bloody fan comes on (Not Impressed)  then the bloody bike just dies on me, electrical problem.  It has a dead short. Get the bike to a bike shop that “sommer” does auto electrical work and they manage to find the problem, wiring was earthing threw in two places.

Now the bloody battery also decides to have a go at me and dies, so you guessed it yip a new bloody battery as well. Buy spare brake pads as I know that the new discs are gonna chomp the old pads.
Now I haven’t even left my house and the “bloody bitch” has already cost me R7000.00, now im wondering what els will go wrong.
Take the "Boney" for a cruise and she seems to be behaving herself.

Now to get the old kit and “gooites” out. Have decided this year to go with soft luggage.
All of this must fit.

Well what do you know; I did manage to get it all in.

Day 1: 29th September: Pretoria to Klerksdorp (Route N14 – R28 – No Name - R500 – R54 - N12) 270km
And the trip has started for me.
It’s customary as you ous no to stop of in Klerksdorp at my daughter and tappets possie and of course little peanut as well.

Mmmmm so I mange to hook up with a nice lady friend I know and we drink a Cold one or two, and as you ous know me I “smaak” a few Cold ones now and again. Now we had a few more Cold ones and I even forget to go and “Verken” the Kalahari. Dam I must be getting old, putting a goose before the cruising. he he

Day 2: 30th September: Klerksdorp to unbeknown. 0.00 km
(Only remember pieces, (Censored even for my brain), must be getting old)