KTM 690 headlight or not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damianv

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi guys,

I bought an 09 690 enduro R a while back which I have been meaning to slap some extra's on and do some proper adventure riding with, but I have got some issues with my headlight.
The light coming from the headlight seems scattered if that makes sense. This makes it really difficult to ride during the night(Which I have been trying to avoid now).

I have opened up the headlight and clean it up, checked for any apparent issues(none found) and replaced the globe a few days back. I also played around with the adjustment screw which did not really do much to improve anything. I have got a headlight protector on which I also removed to see if it makes a difference but it does not.

I am not really sure what else I can check or do, maybe its just the way the headlight is suppose to be? Can't say as this is the first 690 I have owned. All I know is that night riding is scary to say the least.

Maybe I should have it checked out by someone more qualified then myself, who would you guys recommend In the Gauteng area?

Thanks.