West Coast Baja - Transport/Accommodation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geel Kat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
..amongst the growing list of threads  :biggrin:

Anyway...

We will be travelling up to the event in March, and will have space for a bike, rider and gear if someone needs a lift up there.
Detail can be sorted out later, a contribution towards fuel more than likely.

We will probably (to be confirmed) leave early on the morning of the 17th March and will more that likely drive back Sunday night or Monday morning (also to be confirmed).

I will also have a fair collection of tools, and the idea is also to have a selection of common Yamaha WR450F spares to take along which will be available to other riders once EFT payment has been made to Yamaha.

(any recommendations as to what spares I should look at taking along will be appreciated, and NO, do not tell me Yamaha does not need spares, last year's Amageza showed the opposite)

Will probably add to the thread as we get closer to the event, or not, who knows...

Digging through Amageza threads I have found a wealth of information but I will probably also have other questions for experienced riders.

1. What do the guys do w.r.t. cramps, prevention as well as cure?
   (I can be as fit as my "short for my weight" body allows, I am still prone to cramping)

2. ...